Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
I liked that they expressed some of the biker sentiments about careless car drivers and wanna be riders. Everything else sucked donkey bawwwlllsss!!!!!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Its not the best movie but its not the worst either. It did have its parts likee in the opening of the movie.

·
Registered
586 Posts
yah, except for how he wheelies the aprilla at 160mph, and the way it sounded like a 4-banger instead of a vtwin

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I almost forgot the chicks were hot also.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
clsmitty said:
No way near as bad as biker boys, at least they were not racing on dirt roads.
They were riding in the wood though.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I did see Biker Boyz, but allready the cover of Torque had me saying "noooo way!"

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Don't forget...Jamie presley looked hooottttttttttt

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
This movie was not ment to show how riding is. It was for entertanment so I didnt mind watching it.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Torgue wasn't a bad movie. And when people say it is much worse than Biker
Boyz, all I can say is that those riders like the straight line stuff!! :spank

If I recall, that is all Biker Boyz was about, pure de straight line bullshit. However, Torgue, you got an RC51, and an Aprillia banging some twistees, with the riders hangin off. I can relate to that a lot. First of all, my nephew and I, bang together a lot. I be on my RC51, he be on his Mille. To tell the truth, I think the creator of that movie must have been peeping on me!! :)

Also, I wear my leathers all the phuckin time, to work, to the twistees, everytime I ride.

Now, that dirt riding chit on sportbikes was phony. If you look closely, you can see that they put sportbike fairings on dirt bikes to show those takes in the dirt. Other than that, IMO, nice movie, and way better the Biker Boyz, but then again, I am not into that straight line crap.. :)

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Torque was pretty bad. Had some good parts in it, but the bad parts were really bad. Of course maybe two chicks really can fight to the death using only their bikes, lol.

·
Registered
75 Posts
chicks are hot, bikes were cool, plot sucked, knee draggin in the beginning:2devil

1 - 20 of 37 Posts