Sport Bikes banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Could a MOD sticky this please, i think it will be helpful to have an archive of reputable online motorcycle apparel stores

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
revzilla is awesome. i purchased the dianese knee v guard at 4:47pm wednesday. they were delivered by 4pm on thursday.

even though delivery was from PA i was surprised at how fast it shipped. it was standard delivery (free). according to the tracking my package was on the truck within 3 hours of placing my order

·
Registered
175 Posts
It's been said before, but I will say it again...Riders Discount!
+1. TJ @ Riders Discount has saved me soooo much money (and cost me a lot because his prices are so good) i just bought a helmet from him and his price was $230 cheaper than revzilla and still had free shipping!

Revzilla has good service, dont get me wrong but i always call TJ. My POS clear alternatives tail light went out for the SECOND time (only lasted three weeks this time) so i got a comp werkes from TJ and it was $50 cheaper than my CA was.

Im about to get an a* two piece at the price is $250 cheaper from TJ than revzilla.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hear a few complains about the Motorcycle Superstore where people order something that is not a simple 'in the box' item. They ship from the warehouse, so their customer service will be not much of a help if something goes wrong.
fyi, this is happening to me right now.
i purchased a pair of alpinestars pants, and the zipper was broken. i called within 30 minutes of receiving my pants to start the exchange process, and had it sent out within the hour.
now im being told it may take weeks to process my refund.

EDIT: misunderstanding by the person i spoke with. she wasnt aware of my situation. someone else clarified and my refund was accepted within 4 days of my return.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I used motorcycle-super store in the past as well as new enough. I found a new place that is pretty good as well Chaotic Motorsports They have everything form gear to parts for most bikes. I like the smaller shops myself just due to the personal touch you get from those guys.

·
Registered
6 Posts
+1. TJ @ Riders Discount has saved me soooo much money (and cost me a lot because his prices are so good) i just bought a helmet from him and his price was $230 cheaper than revzilla and still had free shipping!

Revzilla has good service, dont get me wrong but i always call TJ. My POS clear alternatives tail light went out for the SECOND time (only lasted three weeks this time) so i got a comp werkes from TJ and it was $50 cheaper than my CA was.

Im about to get an a* two piece at the price is $250 cheaper from TJ than revzilla.
I find that hard to believe! To buy true brand name motorcycle gear and to have a savings of $230 is not really what I have seen ever. Since most of the mark up is lik3 25 to 35 percent on this stuff. But it sounds like you found a gold mine. Keep on mining that gold!:meangreen

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have a Canadian site for track suits? Most of the sites you posted charge extra for canada which sucks... But might have to champ it out I guess.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts