Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Old school fool
Joined
·
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silly, but if you could have a single wish, what would it be?

If it was me, it would be a choice between being able to speak every language in the world with native fluency or being able to play any musical instrument.
 

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
you selfish bastards - what about the b***** picture....world peace, ending diseases, etc.....






























J/k :neener
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
Besides being wealthy and wishing for more wishes, I would say immortality. That way, I could do a bunch of dumb stuff and not worry about dying. Of course, I would be able to heal from broken bones, severed limbs and all that stuff.
 

·
Old school fool
Joined
·
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh please, you can't wish for more wishes - the wish fairy would send you to hell for that! :devil
 

·
Old school fool
Joined
·
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bpmull said:
Besides being wealthy and wishing for more wishes, I would say immortality. That way, I could do a bunch of dumb stuff and not worry about dying. Of course, I would be able to heal from broken bones, severed limbs and all that stuff.
I'd wish for immorality. That way I could do a bunch of kinky stuff before I died (with a big smile on my face)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
tmkreutzer said:
I'd wish for immorality. That way I could do a bunch of kinky stuff before I died (with a big smile on my face)
Better be careful what you wish for. I'd have to hunt you down like the Highlander and chop your head off. Every one knows there can be only one. :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
539 Posts
Being able to hear peoples thoughts might be kind of cool. Being able to fly maybe. I haven't had one of those flying dreams in a long time. I love those dreams. :)
 

·
SBN's bad luck charm
Joined
·
1,106 Posts
To be reincarnated as a bra, of course.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
to stop animal cruelty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
813 Posts
be the best golfer in the world... they make tons of money for what they do!

or the ability to stop time... so many posibilities!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
833 Posts
badgixxer said:
you selfish bastards - what about the b***** picture....world peace, ending diseases, etc.....
Haha, you had me going there for a bit till I scrolled down.

My wish would also be to end animal cruelty. :lao :lol
 

·
SBN's bad luck charm
Joined
·
1,106 Posts
clearwaterms said:
one of those over the shoulder bolder holders
Yeah, maybe...but you'd still get to hang around breasts all day, and ya can't beat that existence, y'know?
 

·
I own license2ill
Joined
·
5,679 Posts
For my kids to have a prefect and happy life no matter what.
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top