Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine would be the weight. 430lbs. dry is just too much, IMO. The styling is pretty dated as well, but that's about 4th on my list of things I'd change. What about your bike? What's the ONE thing you'd change if given the chance?

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
It would have to be the weight. Drop 20 to 40 lbs and it would be a totally different monster. Then I wouldn't need the tiller for the twisties :asshole

Followed closely by the limp dick headlight. I don't know why it bothers me so :a2

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
The weight on my TLR ........ go on a diet. I already changed out most of the other stuff. New age fuel injection would hurt either.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Other than the planned changes to the clip-ons(risers NEEDED) and a taller windscreen.....no changes needed, it's a Mille!:twofinger

·
Registered
129 Posts
suspension(super chickens suspension sucks!)

And for honda to continue making Big Twins (o)(o) :barf

·
Registered
646 Posts
FUEL INJECTION...
well, might also want a better suspension setup. but FI first...not possible unfortunately.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
On my bike.........When I woke up and walked outside to clean her, I would like to lift up the trunk and see my lisecense sitting there :) If that is not not considered a change than I would....

Switch my D&D for any pipe other than the stock one.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Not a damn thing.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
On my 929RR, prolly the size of the tank.. Since I'm small, kinna makes the reach even further. The F3, I'd put it back to original condition. The person who owned it before, tried to "Euro" it, and hacked the tail..... :a2

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I'd double my engine size. The thought of myself riding a 500cc 2-stroke makes me "happy in pants" :bananafu:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
The seat, the paint, but other than that I'm really happy with it !!!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
id like to have 0 miles on my bike again and the paint i hate camelion

1 - 20 of 46 Posts