Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Writer of Wrongs
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of all the corruption, cronyism and back room deals are there any Republicans or conservatives out there that a Democrat might actually vote for?

So I pose this question to all the Dems out there, myself included. If you were forced to vote for a Republican or conservative who would it be? I do not want to hear, “I just wouldn’t vote.” That is not an option.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
BigBadBoom said:
So I pose this question to all the Dems out there, myself included. If you were forced to vote for a Republican or conservative who would it be? I do not want to hear, “I just wouldn’t vote.” That is not an option.
Out of curiosity, who's doing the forcing?

BTW, It should be obvious by now that Republican and conservative are not the same thing!

You didn't answer your own question.

·
Writer of Wrongs
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BusaDave said:
Out of curiosity, who's doing the forcing?

BTW, It should be obvious by now that Republican and conservative are not the same thing!

You didn't answer your own question.
No one. Strictly hypothetical fun.

I know that republican and conservative are not the same, thats why I gave the people a chance to choose. Not all Republicans are conservative, not all Democrats are liberal.

If forced it would be McCain. I believe with his military record he would have handle Iraq miles better than the current administration.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts