1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Apprentice wheelieist
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
Wow dude... I can see how that would be something you wouldn't forget. Very tragic events, I'd have a hard time writing about it too. Very well written story though! My prayers are with your friend for a speedy recovery

Back when I was in HS we had something kinda similar.... my junior year, last day of school before summer break, I get to school and see a bunch of down faces and people crying. Got to class and they sat everybody down, and said 3 fellow classmates had been in a car accident the night prior. One kid in my class, his little brother, and a friend of his. The little brother was thrown out of the car (lost control and flipped on a gravel road), and was pinned under the car and killed. Keep in mind this was in a little farmtown of only 1400 people, and my entire HS only had about 150 people, with 18 in my graduating class. So needless to say, everybody knew everybody... it hit pretty hard

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
Sad. People watch out for obstructions. It's a blind spot and we'll lose nearly everytime if we don't anticipate it. I hate it and it gets me almost physically ill when I hear about it.

Isaac, good luck to your friend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts