Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some gixxers that have only half of the headlight assembly lit up... is there a way to only get one bulb for low beam and add the 2nd for high?????

·
Registered
123 Posts
Unplug it or do like me, one of my bulbs went bad, first low beam the a month later the high beam on the same bolb. So I just have one working one. Been to lazy to go get another one. If you want send me your working bulb and I'll send you my none working one :lol

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
dude im trying to get both mine lite up on low beam & you want the one light on low beam... I've been searching but no way has yet to be threaded

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like i need to change my assembly out for the 2001 if i really wanted to go through with it....

It kinda sux cause if I pull my low beams wouldn't that mean... no low beams? or are both low and high on same bulb. or whats the deal?

·
Registered
918 Posts
02gixxer600 said:
Sounds like i need to change my assembly out for the 2001 if i really wanted to go through with it....

It kinda sux cause if I pull my low beams wouldn't that mean... no low beams? or are both low and high on same bulb. or whats the deal?
The low and high beams are in the same bulb. You'd have to wait for the low beam filament to burn out. Too bad this thread wasn't around a few months ago, both of my low beam filaments burn out, leaving me with only high beams. I'll check and see if I still have the bulbs.

You could always trade headlight assemblys with someone, although it may be in the electronics and not in the assembly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts