Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, you know all the movie quotes, huh, Miss "I have 200 movies"???!!!

Here's one for ya - is an easy one and they'll get harder if you can hang...

Excuse me, Flo? What's the soup de jour?
It's the soup of the day.
That sounds good... I'll have that.

·
POP
490 Posts
Ohh man that is easy. Come on Shorty, you got this.

"Samsonite!!! I was way off."

·
King of Found the Ground
146 Posts
I say that quote at work all the time. Its dumb and dumber.
KICK HIS ASS SEA BASS!

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Uh huh... poor girl probably didn't even have a chance to view the post before you got a little help from your friends on that one (cheaters, all of you!!!). In an effort to streamline this post and prevent it from going on forever, I think I'll go (approximately) by decade; that is, the next one is about 10 years older than the last one. Next...

First you gotta do the trouffle shuffle!
Come on...
Do it!
Come on...
DO IT!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Come on that is way too easy

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't worry, robbie, I've got the 70s and 60s (sorta 60s) well-covered, when we get there -

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Oh wow, I go flipping through posts and outta nowhere see my name. That's actually somewhat frightening. Yes I knew the first one was Dumb and Dumber, and that last one is Rainman. But I don't believe that the middle one is from the same movie. If it is I can't remember that line. So I actually don't know the middle one there Drifter.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I would have an answer for that first one sea, but unfortunately there are only like 2000 movies with that same line in it. I haven't seen too many movies where they talk a lot about Lexus's so I'm pretty stumped on that one.
Here's a couple for you guys:
'Why are you doing this?' 'Because I want to prove that I can'
Or same movie different line:
'You mean to tell me you were having those pictures taken? But why? you have just ruined my career'
Another one:
'Don't forget the walnuts'

·
Registered
30 Posts
the infinity/lexus quote is from Three Kings Mark walberg, Ice Cube.

Shortyali,
The quote you posted is from the movie GI Jane,if I'm not mistaken. Don't know the last one.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Good job John, GI Jane was the first movie, one of my all time faves considering I'm trying to get back into the Navy. The other one I'm gonna see if anyone else gets it. All I'm gonna say is it's a comedy about a previous president.
New quote:
"Eat Shit" hehehe one of my altime fave 80's movies
and last but not least "I can't believe I just got felt up by my grandmother!" another 80's flick

·
King of Found the Ground
146 Posts
i cant believe i just got felt up---to easy its molly ringwald from sixteenizle candles.

·
Registered
236 Posts
"The fu(k did you lay that down!!!!"

Anyone know this movie quote?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Isn't that last one from Oceans 11?? I could be wrong on that one. And YES Doa8 you were right on the second one. But can anyone tell me what the first one was?? Another quote from the same movie and same person in the movie
"So does Barry Manilow know you raided his closet?" and that one should give away the movie

·
Registered
30 Posts
I agree with SeaFoam,STAY AWAY FROM THE NAVY!Go for the Air Force,much nicer duty stations and you'll never have to be stationed on a floating tin can. Sorry bout that, I am prior Navy,but I got out on a sour note after 4 years on a carrier.

As for the "Eat shit" quote.I would have to guess that is Judd Nelson from The Breakfast Club.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Good on the quote, but personally I like the water and loved the Navy while I was there (injury and all). Besides, I'm a sky diver, I hate planes, I'd rather jump outta them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts