Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
When he looks over, it appears he get's hit in my medula oblongotta or whatever it is called. You don't even have time to flinch. Just DEAD. Sucks to be him, and sucks to be the guy that shot him.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
That'll leave a mark!

·
~ Master Technician ~
2,176 Posts
at least it was a quick death.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Ive seen that before. Thats intense....but what do you expect sitting in the middle of the road like that. Not like he had any cover.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I don't want to sound cold hearted in the face of death but seeing that insurgent killed actually made me kinda glad. It feels like payback for those two scum bags who tried to wax one of our guys in that sniper video.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Inky24 said:
Ive seen that before. Thats intense....but what do you expect sitting in the middle of the road like that. Not like he had any cover.
I don't want to sound cold hearted in the face of death but seeing that insurgent killed actually made me kinda glad. It feels like payback for those two scum bags who tried to wax one of our guys in that sniper video.

:eek:nfloor :lao :beer :popcorn :lao

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Someone needs to link the video of the insurgent peeking around a corner when a M1A1 Tank engages with it's main gun. Now that's a good one.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
notice the arm getting cut in half?

·
Registered
615 Posts
busarider54 said:
Someone needs to link the video of the insurgent peeking around a corner when a M1A1 Tank engages with it's main gun. Now that's a good one.
Yeah that one is good I have vid of a JDAM being dropped on an insurgent position. One second they are shooting the next...pink mist. :)

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
BWWWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love watching insurgents get F'd up.... Go USA!!!!

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
ride200mi said:
20 year Army vet here... Been there done that...
3 shots, 3 hits.. (from what I can see) 2nd shot is what got him behind the ear.. HA!!! wonder if he was gonna RPG a coalition soldier, or a school yard of children.. since that seems to be their target of choice recently.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, that's some crazy shit. He dropped like a bag of bricks after the shot to the head. His head actually bounced off the ground. He was a dumbass for doing that in the middle of the road. WTF??

1 - 20 of 35 Posts