Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I will be next month. Myself and a buddy of mine will be trailing our bikes up. God it will be so nice to get the hell out of florida. Anybody up to gettin some rides together? let me know Ill be stayin around lakewood, Toms river and Brick.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I get my bike next sunday but its a 2 hour ride to toms river so maybe we can make some sort of ride

·
Registered
127 Posts
twinspool said:
Well, I will be next month. Myself and a buddy of mine will be trailing our bikes up. God it will be so nice to get the hell out of florida. Anybody up to gettin some rides together? let me know Ill be stayin around lakewood, Toms river and Brick.
I can't wait to get back to New Jersey, going to visit some family and do some riding I will be at Pemberton, Mount Holly area do you guys have any bike nights or rides going on in the area?

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
WOLF7R said:
I can't wait to get back to New Jersey, going to visit some family and do some riding I will be at Pemberton, Mount Holly area do you guys have any bike nights or rides going on in the area?

PM me up when you get to to town. I live 5 miles from there. I wanna see you 7R too! :)

I ride with a bunch of guys from Hamilton. I don't know of any "organized" rides. It is basically call people up and see who wants to ride.

Stone

·
Registered
127 Posts
Stonecoldchavez said:
PM me up when you get to to town. I live 5 miles from there. I wanna see you 7R too! :)

I ride with a bunch of guys from Hamilton. I don't know of any "organized" rides. It is basically call people up and see who wants to ride.

Stone
sounds cool, I will PM you and give you my cell number.

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
Nearest track is Pocono....2hrs away. :( I think you have to be a member of a club though to get on the track (like Team ProMotion or Reduc).

The other is Summit point in West Virginia. 4-5hrs away....

Stone

·
Registered
127 Posts
I talked to twinspool he will not be going to New Jersey with me, he had some problems with the police and will have to spend his money on a lawyer. I will still be going.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts