Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He just graduated from school and has a great future in his chosen field ahead of him...

Congrats, and make sure you wear your gear at work!!

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A-DALE 9 said:
I was thinking the same damn thing
He deserves a thread for this...I just finished another chapter of school not too long ago and I know what it takes to get through...Every day sucks and when you graduate, it's GAME ON BIOTCH!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
L8 Braker said:
He deserves a thread for this...I just finished another chapter of school not too long ago and I know what it takes to get through...Every day sucks and when you graduate, it's GAME ON BIOTCH!!!
AIGHT MAN....I GUESS U R RIGHT......

I WAS JUST GIVING YOU A HARD TIME....WITH YOUR POSTING AZZ.....SLOW DOWN BIIIAAAAACCCCCHHHHH

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A-DALE 9 said:
AIGHT MAN....I GUESS U R RIGHT......

I WAS JUST GIVING YOU A HARD TIME....WITH YOUR POSTING AZZ.....SLOW DOWN BIIIAAAAACCCCCHHHHH
It sucks being hurt...I can't do shizit...So I sit in front of this damn thing...Only for a few more weeks, though..

·
Registered
259 Posts
yamaha4race said:
thanks jon..it was a long 10 months but it will be paying off soon..
congrats check you pm's.... I have a question for u

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Congrats Bro.
What's the career anyways? Did u graduate from MMI? :)

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jackingjerry said:
Look he is already at 284...you are a whore!!!
Bro, I can't do shizit...I can't even use a screwdriver without a little bit of pain...

So I sit here and kill time...This board has alot of stuff to offer in the other forums, and you get to know people from all around the country...It's pretty cool...

I'll be back soon, though, so better keep practicing!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts