Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i had to go to the suzuki shop to return my parts.. when i pull up to the suzuki shop.. i glanced over and saw this ghetto dude and this ghetto chick getting on the bike and he started his bike and it sounded kinda funny then when he rode off, i saw what the fuck who would put a frickin ricer can on a sportbike.. he was on a ZX9R and had a fartcan on it.. the damn thing was frickin huge and sounded like shit.. i just laughed my ass off and gave them a nice friendly wave.. when they pulled out..then as he pulled out, he revved the damn thing and it was making a pinging noise like hell.. it was pure loud... but this was the funniest shit i have ever seen and it made my day with a laugh.. hahaha

but why put a car ricer can on a sportbike? guess he couldnt afford a real pipe.. ghetto fooooool..

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I can't stand how people throw the word "Ghetto" around. Not just you, people in general. Are you sure it just wasn't a D&D?:lol

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
naw man.. it was not a D&D, this can was frickin huge.. it covered half of his back fender.. you could barley see his lisence plate.. and also the can was facing up, instead of being faced out.. and i beileve on the side of his can said VTEC..

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Why not.. I've seen idiots put bike cans on cars. I saw one in Milwaukee with a D&D and one with a MUzzy... sounded like ass.. and I jus laughed...

oh and BTW... D&D RAWKS!! :2devil

·
Registered
681 Posts
Some people have no brains....yet are still allowed to own motorcycles.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
No big deal, I put my old Yosh can on my honda accord when my muffler fell off. It's the same thing as a cherry bomb really. :cool:

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
more like gotta love the tennessee ghetto antioch.. lol

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
i've seen my exact can on a car, and i've seen a ricer exhasut on a bike...........WTF......

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
i've seen my exact can on a car, and i've seen a ricer exhasut on a bike...........WTF......
--It's called being a dumbass. And the world is brimming with dumbasses. It's overflowing with dumbasses. We are drowning in a veritable soup of.......
well, you get the picture.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
agree with japbike D&D rocks--I am getting one on the R6!

As for the guy with the ricer can--damn it--you need to have a camera with you to take these kinds of pics...so we can all see!! I now carry my digi with me almost everywhere I go...never know when a Kodak moment like you saw may appear!! :lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
agree with japbike D&D rocks
They are cheap and too loud. There are so many manufacturers making better sounding, nicer looking, and higher performing exhausts. I wouldn't want to make enemies with my neighbors.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
When people say they will piss of the neighbors, D&D cans aren't bad if you just in the neighborhood riding(I should know :lol), unless your in 1st gear around 4k rpms. You only really sense how loud they are on the street.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts