Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as most of the OG Pussy Posse girls are aware, I started a Pussy Posse profile on Myspace.com to meet other rider chicks and get word of us out there....

Well, I just got a message from the "Pussy Posse Club" who are younger Harley chicks that are all in love with us and asked if they could be the Harley Chapter. OMG hilarious....this is especially amusing to me because at school, I met this woman that rides a harley and loved my graphic on my bike so one night I left one on her bike for her.............a couple weeks later it was on her bike.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Thats great maybe now the harley guys/girls well stop talking shit about sportbikes knowing that its all about riding and not the type of bike you have

Hey wait... wheres the sticker I wanted can some one just post up a pic of it so I can get one made not meant to hijack sorry CJ

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I just had vision into the future.........Tonight on the Discorvery channel.....the Pussy Pose......Watch to see how and when it got started and what it is that makes these girls tic.

·
Registered
539 Posts
alaska cajun said:
I just had vision into the future.........Tonight on the Discorvery channel.....the Pussy Pose......Watch to see how and when it got started and what it is that makes these girls tic.
QUICK!! Change the channel!! :lol Just kidding!!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
BlndBmr can be yellin' about getting the calendar finished on time like Tuettle Sr. does...

Speaking of...
How is that calendar coming along...?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We (the Wisconsin Pussies) had out pics taken yesterday at Miller Park, so I guess its cruising along.

Cherie - lets get together this week/weekend for coffee and I'll bring your Posse graphic. I am available every night except Tuesday and thursday. Tuesday I have a Birthday party and thursday we are going to On the Border because they are featuring a Midget Stripper named Little Lacie.

·
Registered
832 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
We (the Wisconsin Pussies) had out pics taken yesterday at Miller Park, so I guess its cruising along.

Cherie - lets get together this week/weekend for coffee and I'll bring your Posse graphic. I am available every night except Tuesday and thursday. Tuesday I have a Birthday party and thursday we are going to On the Border because they are featuring a Midget Stripper named Little Lacie.

they are having her again I guess last time the were pretty busy I might have to check it out this time

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
This is too cool!! I'm one to disagree with the sportbike riders hating Harley riders and the Harley riders hating sportbike riders stereotype. I actually find that Harley riders are a lot more amused and accepting of my antics than sportbike riders, antics like my rear seat Barbie, Hello Kitty helmet with whiskers, and hot pink grips that don't match a damn thing on my bike. I dunno why so many sportbike riders I have encountered here in FL are so up tight about looks and have 0 sense of humor??!! Who gives a flip as long as I'm having fun don't rain on my parade :D!! Anywhoo if you can ride, and I don;t care what it is, you're okay in my book :)!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
This is too cool!! I'm one to disagree with the sportbike riders hating Harley riders and the Harley riders hating sportbike riders stereotype. I actually find that Harley riders are a lot more amused and accepting of my antics than sportbike riders, antics like my rear seat Barbie, Hello Kitty helmet with whiskers, and hot pink grips that don't match a damn thing on my bike. :)!
That is because you are a chick... (no disrepect intended!)
I personally think it is great! Wish I could find a female that would enjoy riding..

Put those same pink grips, barbie doll, and hello hitty helmet on a guy on a sport bike and see how they react :bitchslap
Then again, I may react the same way...

The thing is, the "harley" people who dislike sportbikes dislike the fact that they are not "made in the USA"

They also dislike the guys who buy the yamaha or honda "harley look-alikes"

That said...
On the other hand, you see more and more harley guys buying vulcans and shadows these days because they are getting older, the ride is more comfortable, the bike is more reliable mechanicly, the price is a heck of a lot less and "god forbid" it still looks and sounds like a harley.

I'm with you...
Like you said... If you ride, you ride and you are ok with me, in my book.
Unless you are the squid pulling stand-ups at 80 mph down the interstate..

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I've never had any complaints about your barbie.... It always gave me something to play with at stops......remember?

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
We are more geared towards the sportbikes but in reality all that matters is that you are female and ride. We would never turn away a female on her own machine, regardless of the make.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
I'm all about the chickies sporting Harleys or choppers. And if any of the ladies in our group are going to look down on someone or treat them like shit b/c of what they ride, than they know where the door is... Any chick that can hold a 600lb+ bike between her legs is fine by me :lol :)!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
I'm all about the chickies sporting Harleys or choppers. And if any of the ladies in our group are going to look down on someone or treat them like shit b/c of what they ride, than they know where the door is... Any chick that can hold a 600lb+ bike between her legs is fine by me :lol :)!
+100000000000

Well said chickie!!!! Women have enough issues being involved with this fantastic sport, why add discrimination amongst ourselves to it??? We are here to support each other and that is the bottom line.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Just got back from bike week and all the harley/chopper crowd was cool with us. No one said anything negative towards us. I was a little suprised. Even at Suck, Bang, Blow there was nothing but love.

·
Registered
325 Posts
True biggest haters I have come across are "fellow" sportbikers.

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
So, as most of the OG Pussy Posse girls are aware, I started a Pussy Posse profile on Myspace.com to meet other rider chicks and get word of us out there....

Well, I just got a message from the "Pussy Posse Club" who are younger Harley chicks that are all in love with us and asked if they could be the Harley Chapter. OMG hilarious....this is especially amusing to me because at school, I met this woman that rides a harley and loved my graphic on my bike so one night I left one on her bike for her.............a couple weeks later it was on her bike.
YES! Let them in, and let them be our own Harley Chapter! (they ride their own bikes and all other requirements fulfilled, that is)

We as a minority in the riding world (females) would be outdoing the guys if we manage to "unionize" the whole riding thing into one big riding group...and if we get them, then THEY can go recruit for us to get OTHER riders...

(always an opportunity for a shameless plug, always) :lol

Ok, can someone point me in the direction of the store where we can buy PP tops etc? I remember last time i tried the site it wasn't quite working...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts