Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Olympic Hotness? Poland's women's volleyball team!

Well you see I was walking by a T.V. yesterday at work and just had to stop a stare for a couple of minutes!

The polish women's team was playing China and man a few of those women on Poland's team are smokin'!
Did anyone else notice?

I found out also that this it's been forty years since they have had a chance to go for a medal.

Polish volleyball players are going to the Olympics
Polish volleyball players /fot. Sk±d wzi±æ na TO WSZYSTKO czas?
2008-05-26, added by mzamojski
Categories: [ Volleyball ]

After 40 years, Polish volleyball players won their way to the Olympic Games.
Last ball, which was torn away from Serbia’s hand in the tie-break, gave our team a victory, and in the same time the Olympics; the joy in the team was great, but not gigantic.
We are going to Beijing and this is all what counts now – said delighted Polish volleyball player’s coach Marco Bonitta. His team won a qualifying tournament in Tokyo and after 40 years won promotion to the Olympic Games.
In the Olympic tournament we are playing in a group with China, Cuba, the United States, Japan and Venezuela. From this group 4 teams will qualify to the quarterfinal. Polish women predict that they will be fighting for a medal. "We would not be satisfied just by participation in the Olympic. I cannot guarantee that we will win a medal, but I promise that we'll do everything what is possible to reach this aim" - assured Skowrońska.

Team pics below:
http://images.sport.org.cn/Image/2008/05/24/2349297679.jpg
http://images.beijing2008.cn/20080524/Img214375708.jpg
http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w21/img.233929_t.jpg
http://huttrapids.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/polands-womens-team.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07Kfarx0552GV/610x.jpg
http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/8116...49535AE5A47FCCDCCC2926316D4DE5A5397277B4DC33E
http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/8116...49535AE5A47FCA871F429AD0B36785A5397277B4DC33E

·
Registered
8,884 Posts
GOOD LAWD HAVE MERCY!!! I thank you for this post.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
8,884 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thank GOD for youtube!
YouTube - European Olympic Games Qualification 2008 - Poland x Serbia

Poland is in BLUE uniforms here against a match with Russia:
YouTube - OG Qual. Rusia-Poland

In a Grand Prix match against Japan in 07:
YouTube - GP07: Japan - Poland

Anna Podolec Show
YouTube - Anna Podolec Show
Google

Anna Barańska
Anna Baranska - Google Image Search

Agnieszka Bednarek
Agnieszka Bednarek - Google Image Search

Mariola Zenik
Mariola Zenik - Google Image Search

A lot more blogs/images etc. are on the net also.
Such as:
Bastardly Loves: The Polish Women's Volleyball Team | The Bastardly
Katarzyna Skowronska - Polish Volleyball Hottie - 2008 Olympics | The Bastardly
2008's Sexiest Olympians » Shoutwire.com

Poland's team composition/roster/profile:
FIVB - 2008 Women's Volleyball Olympic Games

The BIG picture! Full team picture of Poland's 2008 Women's Volleyball Team.
http://www.fivb.org/visasp/Img_GetImage.aspx?No=200650182

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Well Canada was yattering about all the money the Govt had poured in for their Olympic people & the just knew they would pull in a maze of medals.

Well so far it is not so & they are wondering why. They might pull in a few due to some of the oncomming sports as of now could be more towards what the Cdns that do best.

Some yrs ago when the Winter Olympics were over in Norway the Cdn Govt was pounding their chest that Cdn had THREE GOLD MEDALS. Failed to realize one was for a speedskater & the other two were by a female Baithalone skier/shooter. SUDDENLY Cdn Govt hushed up such words for Cdn is against Cdns as target shooters or hunters.

Also give some thought about China in that the Govt & all other officials feel it is correct to Lie for instance the big fireworks we saw was faked on our TVs along with the little Chines girl that sang so well ---- it was not her voice. Also China is a massive chunk of lang with an amazing population from short to tall people due to where they live. China is out for MONEY & they feel they have to WIN. After all they are teaching their children at 4-5 yrs of age how to start learning how to become good to a winner in a sport.

A good friend from mine is from China some 12yrs ago & pointed out to me that even those cheering for China were picked & trained for their job ---no they are not normal onlookers that payed their way to see the games, to some of the girls carrying signs or representing China in handing out flowers or what ever were not volunteers, but picked & trained beyond belief. Which tells you that CHINA is not only Made in China products, but almost Made in China athletes to you name it. A few yrs from now & China will slaughter the Americans, Australians, to you name any opposition. It is a cruel world & they can pick from their maze of population as to size, appearance to who knows what else.

If any of you watched gymnastics you saw a lovely looking Chinese girl of the teen age with plaque in front of here. All were specifically picked for their age, appearance, height & trained well in advance for that specific job. Proof that China has so many to pick from. Same with athletes inthe future yrs & if they felt skieing was necessary they would train them to gold, silver or bonze medals. Note that the American duel divers in the American girls did quite good though China won gold, but the only way the Americans made it that far was to hire one of the top Chinese instructors in such diving.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Women's team volleyball is the greatest sport of all time.
Agreed. There is nothing but fine female specimens on the volleyball court...be it beach or regular volleyball.

·
Badabing!
4,088 Posts
Also, I've been in love with the american gymnast alicia sacrimone. She's the only one I've seen with boobies.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
The whole damn team is gorgeous.

jasonn, your avatar = :boink:boink Who is she?
Not only that,but I don't think there are two of them that are even on the same club/league team which shows just how diverse and competitive it must be in that part of the world.

They are probably treated a lot more like our minor/MAJOR? league stars are here. I don't know how much money they make in Poland,but just like here their promo gigs probably surpass their actual salary/contract?

I'm sure the single ones(and maybe some of the married?) get approached by men all over the world who would "take care of them" for the rest of their lives(yeah right at least until the next pretty young thing that buys their B.S. comes along). That's just part of being a good looking young person in the international spotlight.

Some probably don't need "taken care of" while others may have been born dirt poor,no they only get paid as long as they can perform and see it as a way out.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Beach Volleyball is much better. and Smitty, that is soooo off topic :lol

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
Beach Volleyball is much better. and Smitty, that is soooo off topic :lol
No way guy. Those girls are all dried out and leathery. And you only get two per side!

All kidding aside for a moment, beach volleyball is cheaper to stage and support because of the pairs system. But nothing about it is actually better.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
No way guy. Those girls are all dried out and leathery. And you only get two per side!

All kidding aside for a moment, beach volleyball is cheaper to stage and support because of the pairs system. But nothing about it is actually better.
Negative.

Attachments

·
Florida Flat
1,779 Posts
I'll hit everything TWICE!

·
Registered
11,370 Posts
Beach volleyball was way better

Watching russia play georgia was hot AND ironic!:drool

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well Canada was yattering about all the money the Govt had poured in for their Olympic people & the just knew they would pull in a maze of medals.

Well so far it is not so & they are wondering why. They might pull in a few due to some of the oncomming sports as of now could be more towards what the Cdns that do best.

Some yrs ago when the Winter Olympics were over in Norway the Cdn Govt was pounding their chest that Cdn had THREE GOLD MEDALS. Failed to realize one was for a speedskater & the other two were by a female Baithalone skier/shooter. SUDDENLY Cdn Govt hushed up such words for Cdn is against Cdns as target shooters or hunters.

Also give some thought about China in that the Govt & all other officials feel it is correct to Lie for instance the big fireworks we saw was faked on our TVs along with the little Chines girl that sang so well ---- it was not her voice. Also China is a massive chunk of lang with an amazing population from short to tall people due to where they live. China is out for MONEY & they feel they have to WIN. After all they are teaching their children at 4-5 yrs of age how to start learning how to become good to a winner in a sport.

A good friend from mine is from China some 12yrs ago & pointed out to me that even those cheering for China were picked & trained for their job ---no they are not normal onlookers that payed their way to see the games, to some of the girls carrying signs or representing China in handing out flowers or what ever were not volunteers, but picked & trained beyond belief. Which tells you that CHINA is not only Made in China products, but almost Made in China athletes to you name it. A few yrs from now & China will slaughter the Americans, Australians, to you name any opposition. It is a cruel world & they can pick from their maze of population as to size, appearance to who knows what else.

If any of you watched gymnastics you saw a lovely looking Chinese girl of the teen age with plaque in front of here. All were specifically picked for their age, appearance, height & trained well in advance for that specific job. Proof that China has so many to pick from. Same with athletes inthe future yrs & if they felt skieing was necessary they would train them to gold, silver or bonze medals. Note that the American duel divers in the American girls did quite good though China won gold, but the only way the Americans made it that far was to hire one of the top Chinese instructors in such diving.
Its all good. We'll take everything in winter 2010. Hosted in Vancouver (my hometown).

Anyway, on the OP. That was well worth the boring ass day I've been having.

·
Registered
427 Posts

Girls Volleyball is just hot period...but yeah, Poland makes some hot girls. :boink

1 - 20 of 59 Posts