Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of these jackets and know anything about the quality. They are selling them at the shop near me.

Here is a link for the website:http://www.olympiamotosports.com/index.html

Just wondering if the quality was good or what. They are a cheaper jacket so I know they aren't going to be the same quality as Vanson, but they look like a good, inexpensive alternative.

Any info would be great.

·
Registered
35 Posts
well i will let you know soon. I should have my olympia vortech airflow in by friday.. I got it for 249$ + 8 shipping. I cannot wait.. I guess the full sleeved liner is pretty awesome.

will give more info when i get it.

Armand

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be great. I was thinking about getting one to get me by until I could afford something better. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
35 Posts
first impressions

Well, I received my brand new jacket last night.. all I can say is WOW. This is my first motorcycle jacket so.. you are getting a completely uneducated review so to speak. The jacket quality and feel is very nice. It has a ton of armor in it and is quite heavy. I feel like i am ready to play football :D It has complete spine armor, shoulders, and elbows. The inner liner is zip-out and has full length sleeves. I will look over it some mroe tonight.. but these are my first impressions. I think it is a quality made jacket and worth the 250$ i spent for it. To me it feels better bade than the teknic chicane perforated i tried on.

Armand

1 - 5 of 5 Posts