Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Oh my GOD! That was so funny! I couldn't tell if that was a real trip or if he was acting. The guy is so wierd either way.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Haha.. funny to watch him be all paranoid when people from the crowd would talk. He was off in his own little world there, insane to the rest of the world. It can be fun, but, not on a talk show. Stupid move on his part.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That video is actually from right after the movie came out...early eighties...I think the date is from when it was posted...not sure on that...and not sure how they knew it was acid...maybe he did an interview or something afterward...if you've been around it, you know the symptoms...

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
That was funny

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Oh man that was uncomfortable to watch for some reason...

·
Registered
773 Posts
hey was that 4 real

·
Registered
471 Posts
kazlab67 said:
That video is actually from right after the movie came out...early eighties...I think the date is from when it was posted...not sure on that...and not sure how they knew it was acid...maybe he did an interview or something afterward...if you've been around it, you know the symptoms...
ive seen extremely emotionally disturbed persons also act like that....

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FloridaMike said:
ive seen extremely emotionally disturbed persons also act like that....
True but I don't believe he'd be able to hide that during the filming of two movies.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
MAGNUM636 said:
What dad did he play in "Back to the Future"? George McFly was played by Michael J. Fox.
Marty McFly maybe? He was the dad when it was the "present" time, 1985.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
That's horrible. I imagine he's probably dead now, or missing a couple thousand brain cells.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts