Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Sportbikez.net Veteran
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We lost our forum to the annals of interwebz history, and after some debate as to how to regroup (we were almost like a family over there), we decided to join over here. I was registered in 2006 here but never posted until today...

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Memphis (well, almost) says welcome. You can hep me keep these yankees on the straight and narrow.

Reactions: koolvk

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
I guess I should go look at the
list of new registrations and see
if anyone wants to come in...
:thinking

:welcome

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Welcome!

·
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
1,135 Posts
The more the merrier. Welcome to SBN!

and Check out the riding game in General Sportbikes, we are in need of some participants

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Welcome to this site! The funny pic thread is like morning coffee. I should be back at the riding game as soon as my bikes out of the shop

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
God someday I'll get back to the riding game. Welcome in, hold the door for your friends.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I too am part of this crowd. I guess I'll go make my own official "intro post", though Vince pretty much summed it up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yup, I'm from the other place too. Started there in 2003 right after its inception. Got to know the owner of it really well. Great guy. Then last summer he disappeared. Then a few months later the site just turned off. I really think something bad happened to him. No way to find out since he lived in Norway. Talked to him on the phone once when the site went down. Freaked him out that I was able to find him.

Our old group had a lot to offer to people and hope that continues here.

Now that I'm home its time for some scotch. There's a bottle of Glenlivet 18 with my name on it. It really does. Ms. Kelly has her own.:sunny

·
Registered
124 Posts
Old SBN'er reporting in.

We considered setting up a new SBN server and although interesting on paper didn't get off the ground due to the small issue of storing the hardware in someone's house, setting up monthly payments, deciding who was going to be the lucky one, and so on. If I followed through with my volunteering to keep the new server it could be a Norway-story all over again since I'm the only one overseas.

It needs to be said that I'm really happy to see everyone actually wanting to continue staying together with more coming in. Guess we really did have a good time on ol' SBN didn't we!

(Calling it right now, in a month Jack reappears and reanimates the server, then throws a tantrum that we all migrated:cereal )

·
Registered
124 Posts
Randy is coming. He signed up, just waiting till his account is activated.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts