Sport Bikes banner

161 - 180 of 193 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Racer X, holy cow! Definitely a blast from the past.

Reactions: RACER X

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Just decided to log on to see if this place is still up and running. I'm glad to see some old faces on here.

And apparently resurrecting this thread. Lol

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
I pop in every now and then but just get a blast of nostalgia and sadness that this period of my life has passed. Spent many hours and made many memories on this forum.

Like holy shit... a decade passed since I joined, and I'm far from the 21-year-old I used to be.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
No kidding, Rhetorik. I remember the fun of being on this site. Pages of posts per day. Over a decade here as well and closing in on 2.

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
Wow this forum has really taken a down turn; SBN used to be the most awesome ever back when Fred owned it. Y’all remember the Pussy Possee lol, good times

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
Jeez, last time I was on here was the day before I bought my MT09. Guess I should update my profile.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
The leftist mods have driven the good people off with their selective sensorship in P&R.

The result? A dead zone.

·
Registered
12,392 Posts
It was fun while it lasted. Nothing lasts forever.

It's been more than eleven years since I joined. It doesn't seem that long ago.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
It was fun while it lasted. Nothing lasts forever.

It's been more than eleven years since I joined. It doesn't seem that long ago.
Well you played your part in destroying it.

BTW...I just spend a week in Seattle. Nice hotel, Downtown Westin, but Dude, what a shithole that city is.

Never been so glad to get back to Texas after a week in a shithole infested with homeless people and filth. Great job, libs!

161 - 180 of 193 Posts