·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
Its pretty dead.

One thread on general in a month....

·
Hayabusa Abuser
39 Posts
Certainly been a long time since I logged on. Still riding, different bike, but now I'm retired so my time is my own.

·
Lickalotapuss
2,859 Posts
I check here every once in a while...but mostly sponsored ads. Some good times on this site back in the day.

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
Where are all the old school SBN posters at? First time I've logged on in over a year....
Working. Like...all the damn time.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
I'm retired as well (22+ years from military). Still working, but now as a contractor for the Air Force. I haven't ridden my busa is close to 7 years.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
howdy ho

my how life has changed

Zlicius and I are seperated after 14 yrs of marriage

kids are 11 and 7

riding a '15 Monster 1200S

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lots of posts about politics. Thought I was on CNN there for awhile.
I think this forum could use some TLC modernization to bring it back to life.

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
Yup that is pretty old. I check periodically, but there generally isn't a lot going on.

Now riding a 1290 Super Duke and 2012 Pikes Peak......in Japan, which let me tell you is a LOT of fun for a rider, the roads here are frigging epic.

·
Just call me J.R.
3,481 Posts
Heck I don't know of yall even remember me but I'm back from the dead. Just got a new 02 r1 last may, been riding 40 miles to and 40 miles back from work everyday.

And as of yesterday I even started working at a motorcycle shop selling motorcycles, mainly yamaha, atvs, utvs, side by sides, can am spiders and such, and also sea doos.

Anyways I'm back figured I'd post up and say hey!

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Right, sad

Esp for the kids

IMO, mid life thing for her, only really assoc w her FB focus friends, we bought her a focus RS last yr, and that's her new identity

She moved out early Dec

We split the kids 50/50

While my life is all about the kids, her life is fitting the kids in w her car social calender

Plus boobs and a tummy tuck a few yrs ago

:(

What's up !

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Sad there's more political talk then bike talk on this site

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Sad there's more political talk then bike talk on this site
i joined in 2001 and you are one of the few that was here before me. We've seen site crashes, epic threads, and countess topics about bikes and people we've lost. But this is something we've never seen: the pure hate that flows through their every post. It is like something out of a book of evil.

But every forum I've been a part of is dead ( not counting WERA). Makes you wonder if things would be different if Fred and what's his name from CycleForums wouldn't have sold......

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Even the busy ones I'm on are alot of politics, mostly anti -trump rhetoric. And it gets old

141 - 160 of 193 Posts