Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been away from the forum for a while, and dropped in to see what was new. Just thought I'd say "Hi" here and maybe get a little re-acquainted.

I'm near Haines City in Polk County, FL and love riding here and in N. Georgia. I try to get up to Georgia once or twice a year to ride, but didn't make it last year. Family matters have kept me tied up for a while, but it's now settling down a bit.

Unfortunately, my bike was stolen a couple of months ago. State Farm finally settled up last week, and now I'm shopping for something new. I'm considering the Triumph Daytona 675 and the Ducati 848, so I'd like to hear any opinions on those two.

I'm hoping to have a new bike in the garage in a few weeks and then maybe I can get out for a ride or two.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Welcome back and have fun picking out a new bike!!

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Good to have you back!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Welcome back! Not too many of us old members left.

·
Adventure Bound!
112 Posts
Welcome back. I pop in off and on. Personally I think I'd pick the 848 between those two - but both are fantastic machines. I just like the narrow v-twin, the sound, and the styling of the Duc better myself.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I'm planning to try them. Magic City had their demo bikes over at Daytona last weekend, or I would've taken a test ride Saturday. I'll line up a ride soon.

A riding buddy suggested I also look at an MV Agusta F3 675. Know anything about it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts