Sport Bikes banner
21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Cool mine has to work until 5 or something on sat.. so lets do a ride in the evening, she just got a new helmet and always wants to be on the bike now!! Any idea on where you guys would want to go??

·
Registered
73 Posts
we could meet downtown cause its between moore and north okc, there is free parking in front of half time sports grill and spaghetti warehouse. Theres really nothing to do except maybe cruise around on straight roads :boid or we could go to thunder valley and watch the drag races, kinda cool but boring after awhile. I got another guy and his fiance that might come as well but I haven't got a definite answer. My girl doesn't get off until 6 so we could probably meet around 7 or so. Let me know what u think and if you have any better Ideas.

·
Registered
73 Posts
for sure probably be there around 7-7:30, I should have some other people coming too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Cool mine has to work until 5 or something on sat.. so lets do a ride in the evening, she just got a new helmet and always wants to be on the bike now!! Any idea on where you guys would want to go??
I thought I said sat, im sorry brotha I didnt know you ment tonight. Mybad.

·
Registered
73 Posts
so did you still want to ride tonight?? I got two other guys and myself going to do something, my girls coming and I think another ones is too? Whatever is cool.

·
Registered
73 Posts
06 you got PM

·
Registered
73 Posts
well we had fun but it was a little cold. 3 bikes came.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ok, I will be down there on March 22, until the Friday the 28th. Is there anything going on around that time? I am all the way from Wyoming, but will be camping out around Wynnewood. That's where the ranch me and my brother own is. So, anything going on or good places to ride would be appreciated. 'cmon Okies, lemme know. Lata, T-Dub.

·
Registered
73 Posts
check rideok.com he has a calander of events. I dont know of anything down that way though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I thought this thing died lol,
I work in Bricktown I bet I've seen a few of you, or its Speed-Tribe messing with my mind again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
well guys i'm picking up my cbr600f4i tomorrow. My first sport bike but not my first bike. I'm just lookin for some people to cruise with. Let me know if anyone wants to meek up. I'm in s okc

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm down whenever, about 4 of us are going to bike night on thurs at hooters on 240.

·
Registered
15 Posts
yeah I'd be game but i work on thurs nights. Maybe a sat night? meet out at 39th or something. were are all the good roads to ride?

·
Registered
73 Posts
hahahaha good roads to ride!! Thats funny... about 4 hours from here in talamina or about one and a half to hallett. But theres nothing around here, just straight roads. Unless someone else knows different, please chime in if you do.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts