Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Humm the Oklahoma Forum seems kinda deader then.. well you get it but yeah lets liven this up if we can what do you think Oklahoma riders?:bitchslap

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I count at least 20 members from Oklahoma on SBN. Should corral them in here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just a noob to the forum, but I'm here.
And if you need an opinion, I will dang sure give you one.

Just remember it will be an uninformed, not very well thought out, politically incorrect, opioninated, fueled by alcohol, and usually distracted by music...

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
I'll be an Okie for another 2 months or so.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Fellow okie chiming in:cheers

·
It wasn't me
3,508 Posts
Thought I'd step in and let everyone know I exist :)

I appear to be quite a bit more active in the other forums, though. You guys should check out the rest of the site.

Here's who I lost my virginity to:

And here's my next mistress (come mid-february)
That's a sweet-looking SV. Get a jacket and some boots, too!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Thought I'd step in and let everyone know I exist :)

I appear to be quite a bit more active in the other forums, though. You guys should check out the rest of the site.

That's a sweet-looking SV. Get a jacket and some boots, too!
That was my squid day (the bridge pic too). I have a jacket (joe rocket textile). I'm looking into getting some leathers this season. Boots too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey whats up okie homie!!!!! Lets get this shiat going so we can organize some group rides! Its almost that time :banana :cheers

Eric

·
Registered
31 Posts
I will be hauling the bike down to Oklahoma at the end of March to visit my brother who still lives there. If anyone has any events planned the last week of March from OKC south to the Texas line, lemme know. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Hey whats up okie homie!!!!! Lets get this shiat going so we can organize some group rides! Its almost that time :banana :cheers

Eric
Oh crap. I need to check my posts more often.

Did you get out last weekend? Besides the wind, that was an almost perfect day for riding.

I don't ride with a sportbike group right now (I have cruiser buddies), but I'm up for a group ride soon! I need some "ricer" friendlies. Especially when I get the SV to the house and my girlfriend inherits my GS.

You don't happen to ride with Speed Tribe do you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
hello

Well I just recently moved back to Oklahoma!

I ride an 06 R6 Looking forward to meeting some fellow sport bike riders to ride with.

My wife also rides and we are looking around trying to find her a bike as well!

Ill keep an eye out for any rides coming up.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Oh crap. I need to check my posts more often.

Did you get out last weekend? Besides the wind, that was an almost perfect day for riding.

I don't ride with a sportbike group right now (I have cruiser buddies), but I'm up for a group ride soon! I need some "ricer" friendlies. Especially when I get the SV to the house and my girlfriend inherits my GS.

You don't happen to ride with Speed Tribe do you?
No I dont ride with speed tribe. I have a few times but they dont seem to ride under 120 anywhere they go. I usually ride with my girl and I refuse to do stupid stuff with her on back. Without her thats a different story :banana I race supermoto so I kinda keep it to the track when I can. Anyway, I have thursday off and it looks to be a nice day so if you want we could maybe meet up and go to dinner. I think my girls off too so if you want to make it a group thing we could.... I love spring and summer it needs to get here quick this :drunk winter :drunk shit sucks!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
So lets set up a ride 06r6 and Jim. Lets do something this weekend or next week, its supposed to be nice out for a while.......

1 - 20 of 84 Posts