Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an old member who's been without a bike for a while. I've been keeping busy with my full-time job, and doing trackday photography on the side.

I haven't been away from riding ENTIRELY...I occasionally get on the track (on generously loaned bikes) every now and then; I rented a Goldwing for a week-long solo tour of Utah/Vegas/Arizona; did a trackday at Miller a few years back, but I've really been missing the regular riding. Think it may be time to get another bike.

So this morning I logged on to the site to see what's up, maybe browse the classifieds. Turns out I've been gone a while! :eek:

Anyway, hello again!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Holy smokes, thats way back when.
Welcome back!
Keep us posted on what you get for a new bike

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Welcome back Taz!

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Good to have you back!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Got myself a leftover 2012 CBR600RR (with zero miles) on Saturday; it was a good deal.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
You have to get up to date, find the rules to make an "I went out to buy milk..." post and get some pictures of the bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome back, what was your OTD price?
Sorry I don't have the details handy. Including Delaware tax and tags, plus a helmet, jacket and gloves for my girlfriend, my grand total was about $9900. I'm pretty sure the bike itself was just under $8500. I put $2K down and financed a little under $8K.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oy...having a hard time posting a photo from work. Why no photo attachments?

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
If you go to advanced you'll find you can attach a photo under "Manage Attachments".

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Welcome back TAZ (is cool as I recall) and congrats on the new bike.

Reactions: TAZ
1 - 14 of 14 Posts