Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm really pissed. :angry

Here's the scoop. Guy in another division tells me that he was just outside and found what appeared to be spit on my bike. Made a bee-line to my Honda and sure enough, covered in spit. Everywhere. Windshield, air duct cover, tank, etc. There's a ledge that oversees my bike. And at the campus, they have a ton of kids here from a few different camps. Good thing I bring a small can of Honda Clean and Polish with a clean rag in my pillon compartment.

Man, those kids would be going home with black-eyes if I caught them doing it. :ar

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
mikem317 said:

Here's the scoop. Guy in another division tells me that he was just outside and found what appeared to be spit on my bike. Made a bee-line to my Honda and sure enough, covered in spit. Everywhere. Windshield, air duct cover, tank, etc. There's a ledge that oversees my bike. And at the campus, they have a ton of kids here from a few different camps. Good thing I bring a small can of Honda Clean and Polish with a clean rag in my pillon compartment.

Man, those kids would be going home with black-eyes if I caught them doing it. :ar
Sorry to hear that. I agree with you, anytime you are around kids and camp there are bound to be some punks. Do you have some friends around campus that can keep a eye on your bike or maybe bring a cover( although i don't know how easy that might be ) maybe lady-luck will be on your side soon and you can catch one of the bastards in the act.:chair:nutkick

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
that sucks, i'd carry some nunchucks next time, just in case you might have to club a punk

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
freeky929 said:
I'd camp out and watch to see if they do it again...where is this happening?
I work at a college in Boston. They bring these camps here every year. They're younger than college-aged kids, and are just that less mature. Maybe 13, 14-year-olds running amok.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
mikem317 said:
I work at a college in Boston. They bring these camps here every year. They're younger than college-aged kids, and are just that less mature. Maybe 13, 14-year-olds running amok.
Have the spit DNA tested. Then I'll help you find these suckers!!

·
Curve Connaisseur
364 Posts
i caught some kids spitting on my bike and now they are all six feet under.....insult my wife, make fun of my mom, take a piss on my ferrari, but DO NOT touch "paris" or i will kill you and stuff your ballz down your throat.... :devil

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
mikem317 said:
Sounds like their parents need to beat their asses!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thats just nasty. If I had to park somewhere like that I would have a cover and slip a small cable through it underneath to lock it on.

·
WTF guy
878 Posts
What you need to do is hang out and watch your bike... bring a paintball gun... nothing more surprising that getting shot in the legs and or chest when your 3 stories up on a balcony or stairwell :D

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
freeky929 said:
Sounds like their parents need to beat their asses!
Parents probably don't care enough....

·
F-You and Yourspace!
799 Posts
mikem317 said:

:lao :urowned

·
Registered
775 Posts
mikem317 said:
Man I hated kids that age when I was that age. That is the WORST age for kids! But don't beat their ass or you will end up being the one in trouble.

Sorry to hear about your bike. At least it is just spit...

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
redcbrla said:
Sorry to hear about your bike. At least it is just spit...
Yeah, I was thinking that when I was cleaning it. It really wasn't that bad too. Could have been shit, semen, piss, etc. I think I kinda lucked out. Wait, scratch that. I don't think kids that age even has semen in them.

Whatever, it's getting a was tomorrow.

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Rat bastard kids. I work in a hotel and every group of kids that come in here are smart-assed know-it-all punks! I shiver at the world my daughter will grow up in!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts