Sport Bikes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's in for the Crud Run and is anyone meeting in the Milwaukee area?? I can only assume BFS parking or?????? Sounds like nice weather...mid 60's around here so I suppose it could get up to 70 or so!! Sounds like Knucklehead weather to me.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
you aren't trailering to mad-town?

should I bring the track bike?

·
still learning to ride...
618 Posts
Who's in for the Crud Run and is anyone meeting in the Milwaukee area?? I can only assume BFS parking or?????? Sounds like nice weather...mid 60's around here so I suppose it could get up to 70 or so!! Sounds like Knucklehead weather to me.
im in, im fine with meeting at BFS. BUT.... if the weather is cold or shitty, count me out. i will be riding a buddies bike and dont want to take any chances with a unfamilar bike....

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sound like depature time is going to vary subject to type of bike and how cold it is at say 8-9:00 am...why dont we just try to hook up at Pine Bluff,which the first rally spot.Might be easier.I plan on taking off from Mil. at about 10:00 am.

·
618 Posts
Sound like depature time is going to vary subject to type of bike and how cold it is at say 8-9:00 am...why dont we just try to hook up at Pine Bluff,which the first rally spot.Might be easier.I plan on taking off from Mil. at about 10:00 am.
im confused.... (im dumb)

are we meeting at brookfield sq and then meeting up with eveyone else in pine bluff? or are we just going strait to pine bluff?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Weather not looking too good unless you have good rain gear:a2

·
Registered
199 Posts
Ok here is tomorrows forcast .....Tomorrow: Cloudy with occasional showers. High near 60F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

so is anyone meeting at bfs or not

·
618 Posts
Ok here is tomorrows forcast .....Tomorrow: Cloudy with occasional showers. High near 60F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

so is anyone meeting at bfs or not
i am not. sorry, i just dont want to take a chance with a buddies bikes. esp when the front tire is a old dunlop...

·
Are we not men?
9,023 Posts
Looks like today's a bust...our group's heading north instead.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts