Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1st, yes the dump is original size for 2" then expands to the R1 which is b*****
but using the Z6 block inserts fits w/o grinding down the header which I may do eventually. have to bend the header a little more and cut 2" from the precat pipe both forward and down ( could bend the cat pipe but I want it farther down from the seat. Also the R6 rear shock fits well with no rub and I didnt have to cut out as much as was shown on previous posts . I considered turning it around and moving the cooling fins and stuff forward but that put the oil reserve rt by the cat

I WILL HAVE THE 1ST EVER FZR16:bitchslap

Oh also got a sweet jacket and the Shoei @ron ayers was $310

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DJuanHouston said:
Also the R6 rear shock fits well with no rub and I didnt have to cut out as much as was shown on previous posts . I considered turning it around and moving the cooling fins and stuff forward but that put the oil reserve rt by the cat :bitchslap
oh forgot the rear shock :bitchslap

if it takes a hard hit and moves up any I may have to trim a tad bit more but not as much cut out as Ive seen (in regards to the strength I read someone worry about)

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah as long as nothing explodes

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
I'm trying to follow...are you putting an R1 exhaust on the 6?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I'm having trouble following the exhaust story too. I kept checking your profile to see if you were from Italy or Denmark or Finland or something!

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
A classic case of over excitedness, maybe? I don't have to understand :eek:nfloor he's having fun that something he's doing is working. I'm sure he'll explain later :lao

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Oh yeah its an R1 exhaust system Im fabbing down to fit a little tighter on our bike, b***** tubes and all, more what segue said just something Im doing, doubt itll make much diff. more so damn the so called Ti pipes melt easy when trying to weld Grrrrrr

Oh and its an FZ6 /w R6 forks brakes and rear shock and R1 plastics and headlights on the front end hince the FZR16 :popcorn

·
Registered
69 Posts
I hope it all works out, but if you wanted all these parts from the other models wouldn't it have just been easier to buy it. lol Hope all goes well and have fun.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
emtstudstl said:
I hope it all works out, but if you wanted all these parts from the other models wouldn't it have just been easier to buy it. lol Hope all goes well and have fun.
Yeah I wanted an R1 so Bad but liability at twice what I pay for full coverage now was not gonna happen :pisson

you are correct the front is this but Im gonna redo the bonda and paint to smooth it out. The only snag Ive had is these so called Ti alloy pipes melt really really easy, I have a feeling they are alum except for the steel cat and maybe the header !! :popcorn

Attachments

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
flipperMAN said:
Well it sure will be a grand tourer when it's done.

Oh I had forgotten to respond Im waiting on my TIG setup, the pipes melt way to easy to even use the MIG so Ill post the pics when its welded :popcorn

what did you guys think of my new jacket and Shoei Voltage, I love that look together esp the Corona :dblthumb

·
Registered
853 Posts
FAZtER said:
U R 1 Krazy M0f0!
Hope it works!
I thought thjat I was the Crazymofo around here! :eek:nfloor :lao :lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
u have waaaaaaaaaaay 2 much time?

Damn boy, come do a few mods on my bike! Labor slut or something? u is addicted to cuttin' and grindin' or something?

I'm lazy, many props 2 u. I woulda snagged an R1 off eBay and ordered a pitcher of margaritas!

thank god for all u wrench-a-holics out there?

Anyone wanna put my integrated tail light on for me? O.K. I hate wrenchin'

1 - 20 of 22 Posts