Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Did she just wake up one morning and give you permission? Just curious....give me some hope on my wife...

·
Registered
280 Posts
no his wife is a freak and stufff.... he will no on be nicknamed (lucky).

steve i got my bike back today thank goodness..

good luck finding a bike chick on here, but hay if that dont work just get chaos.. hint hint wink wink (she hot and seem freaky like that)

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
what if she wants you to bring another GUY and not a girl......then what?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
RACER X said:
what if she wants you to bring another GUY and not a girl......then what?

HAHAHAHAH!! smart girl! :D the only way to go!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
well, if she attends Beach Bend with you this week end, I'll go there and size her up! lhahah!! kidding..... I'm strickly dickly. That's cool tho, just don't let things get out of hand. you might get dumped for chick! That would suck!!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
yeah comeon havent you ever seen that season of friends? where susan leaves ross for that other chick (or was the other chick's name susan?? i dont remember i dont watch the show anymore, no time and i think its done now)

·
Registered
234 Posts
be careful because she may say she wants another chickie but it may turn out that she gets jealous and it could mess up a good thing you have. women are strange like that

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I think Rsixxy might be down, and if she is, let's make it a foursome, because I'd like to play with her!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Haha, I don't need a passport, I'm American, I'm in the Air Force, just stationed here in Italy. I do HIGHLY reccomend riding on the roads here, they are great!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
firefighter81 said:
I think Rsixxy might be down, and if she is, let's make it a foursome, because I'd like to play with her!
Huh?? What??? How did I get dragged into this??!! LOL :lol I'll come out to play with you firefighter!!! :leghump You can put out "my fire"!!! :cool:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Wow, this is an interesting subject being that I'm little miss.morals and all :). You couldn't pay me to have a 3-some, icky. But hey diffrent strokes for different folks I guess, plus I'm sure it gets lonley and boring up there in KY during the winter months :twofinger.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts