Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came from the garage getting the cooler and a few other things out for the next day or so.

I noticed that both of my PIT BULL front & rear stands were missing from the wall.

No forced entry what so ever. Both bikes and a Harley were untouched.

Sorry BASTARD :boid :boid

I hope you pray that I don't find out who you are. :hshot :hshot

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
really crappy..... i hate theives....

·
Registered
470 Posts
CBRXX said:
I don't want to put much up here, but the previous tenant had a sportbike...Hmmmmm?
Kenny, as we talked about on the phone. I'll see what i can do and hopefully will get some results. :leghump

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
That sucks. Sorry to hear about that. I have the Pitbull rear, but I have been lusting over the $175 Pitbull front at my local bike shop.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Bastard!! Pit bull stands rock!! I just bought one off some dude for $25. :D :D sorry kenny I know that sucks. couldn't help it though!! :twofinger

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There was no forced entry, so they had to have a remote that works. The opener will not reset the codes..the code is your remote and the motor programs to the remote signal.

getting a different opener Monday

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
well at least they left the bikes right?? hope you get it settled Kenny

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's what gets me, I have all kinds of tools, 30gal air comp. 3 helmets, race chok stand, 3 tool boxes and alot of other stuff. The damn keys were in the 954...and all bikes were unlocked....but all they wanted was the damn stands and a pair of gloves that I noticed missing this morning because my others were soak from the rain yesterday.

I will find out more tomorrow, while getting my truck looked at for insurance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts