Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend emailed me and told me that as long as the smallest deminsion of our logo is shorter then 6" he is only going to charge us $2 a piece for these things. So we need to decide what exactly this thing is going to look like, how big, and colors. I thought maybe we could keep the color thing simple maybe to have for colors to choose from black white, pink, and red. Of course he can make different colors if you want something different. So let me know and we'll get this going.

(Sorry I srarted a new thread for this but the other one was ooogobs pages long.) :)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ok, give us our options. I like pink and white. But I need to know what logo we have to vote on... :D

I'm so in! :D

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'm not sure about the logo I guess we all need to see which one we like the best. And the logo for your bike as to be one solid color since they will be cut out of vinyl. But of course if you want one white and one pink I dont think that would be a problem. This guy is really cool.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
cool cool!! waiting in anticipation! :D WooooHoooooooooo!!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Heres a couple, I'm not feeling very creative right now, kinda bummed out...:

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
i like the black and pink and i think we need to make the posse read from left to right not right to left in the circle form. if ya post up a pic of just the hello kitty i can redo it for ya. i think a slightly scripted font would also look more femanine. i like the block letters but add a little curve to it. oh and the letters should be outlined in black, it makes it stand out more.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Remeber ladies these have to be one solid color to be cut out of vinyl. The vinyl can't be printed on except with paint and your talking alot more money especially for as many as we want. It has to be solid pink solid black etc. Sorry don't mean to burst anyones bubble or anything. Now of course we can get differen colored ones say if I want a pink one and Sic wants a white one that isn't a problem at all.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
The guy who is making our shirts is going to try and make them solid colors for me b/c I cannot figure out how to use my software, I am also going to ask my bf's bro to help me out since hes a graphics art major and is awesome at this kind of stuff.

·
Registered
234 Posts
3 4 and 5 down the left hand side look pretty good in my opinion. i think i like number 4 the best though

whats the font name or a link to download em and i can throw up some more pics. let me know some more ideas.

·
Registered
234 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Thanks for getting the Posse to read left to right, I'm a cpu retard :D.
lol its ok. i use photoshop so it was pretty easy, you either do plus or minus in the arch and that tells weather it arches up or down.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts