Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been riding for Twelve years on the street, Since I was about 9 in the dirt. Started on the street on a Gixxer 750, Then had a CBR1100XX for awhile, and then I lept on a Busa and hae been enjoying it...

Just wanted to say Howdy, Huge site BTW, oh and it's Rsixxy's fault I am here... :)

Oh Yeah
I learned something already...

Thanks for the Welcome... :spank

Oh and a couple Pics for ya...

Rev

Attachments

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Welcome Rev and I didn't twist your arm to come on here LOL I haven't even chatted with you for awhile on Hayabusa.org soooooooooooooo..... :lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No No your right... Lets just say I was tricked by Twins and redirected from google...

Want to see something scary... Type "Tampa Track Junkies" into google... Watch what happens...

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Welcome.

Your avatar really creeps me out...it's like, moving, but not...but moving...but not...now I've got a headache.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Welcome.

Your avatar really creeps me out...it's like, moving, but not...but moving...but not...now I've got a headache.
lsd will make you think that
:)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Revlis said:
No No your right... Lets just say I was tricked by Twins and redirected from google...

Want to see something scary... Type "Tampa Track Junkies" into google... Watch what happens...

So I guess you were trying to find me!!! muhahahahaha :) Anyway, it's a great site over here, tons of information on motorcycles etc and lots of people that are just a wealth of knowledge too.

Hope to see you on a ride soon but I hear you don't care to ride in the heat..so I guess we'll see ya in Oct (at least that's what the guys were saying this past Sunday) ;)

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
:twofinger welcome and enjoy your stay:twofinger

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RSixxygrl said:
So I guess you were trying to find me!!! muhahahahaha :) Anyway, it's a great site over here, tons of information on motorcycles etc and lots of people that are just a wealth of knowledge too.

Hope to see you on a ride soon but I hear you don't care to ride in the heat..so I guess we'll see ya in Oct (at least that's what the guys were saying this past Sunday) ;)
Well Yeah but I feel myself starting to rust up... It's true though, I have a real hard time with the heat. Grawing up at 7K feet will do that to you... I mean my Summertime highs used to be 85 with about 20% humidity. (Colorado Rockies) So yeah the heat and humidity kick my ass...

Last time we went up north Gobblers Knob I was actually sick when I got home.. Yep! Big Ole' Pussie I know!!!

But hell I gotta get out there, This weekend is screwed as is the next, Family Visiting the Inlaws so i will be over on the East Coast both weekends.... Grrr...

BUT!!!! I'll be getting out there before October I Cannot go that long without riding. Heck at least this "Off Season" Gives me time to get some mods done...

I'll see you out there...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts