Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some girls in WI that either need a ride down here or want some people to ride down here with them to go to Biketoberfest. "Whats in it for me?" you say. You can stay here at my beach house for free and hang out with us awesome girls who know our way around and know where everything will be happening. We're trying to get the girls who are in the Pussy Posse all together to ride and hangout during Biketoberfest so any assistance in this effort would be greatly appreciated. Biketoberfest is awsome for those of you who have never been, its just like Bike Week but its 4 days instead of one week. We have a Biketoberfest Daytona Beach, FL thread set up in the ladies forum if you'd like to see whats up, dates are posted in there :).
Thanks guys :D,
Courtney

·
UH OH
415 Posts
I was thinking about going have to see what works going to be like first, if I go I could ride down with them if they met me somewhere, I live in Cincy bout 10 mins frome 75 so I wont be anywhere near WI, but I think they have to get to 75 anyway.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Well Courtney and I are trying to work this all out, so if we can figure out an intersecting area me and whoever actually decides to go (come on guys!!!) can meet with you...

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol I was waiting for you to post up :D. Come on you guys were talking sun, girls, stunt shows(if you're into that), expos, bike shows, sun, more girls... I mean come on one last shin-dig before you have to board her up for the winter :)!!! Also I have a HUGe garage for all the bikes .

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well, I would love to go, I'll have to check with work about getting off, what are the dates that it runs through and I'll get back to you then.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Biketoberfest is October 21st-24th. I'm not sure on my schedule, but sounds like fun. Was thinking maybe for those who want to ride can ride and maybe have someone truck and trailer for those who don't want to ride that far, could take turns riding and driving, or in the terrible event of a breakdown no one would be stranded. Just a thought.

·
Registered
46 Posts
ok this one is early enough for me to be able to get off, but I don't have a trailor, would have to hook up with a group to get down there....I'm sure we can work something out somewhere......

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Awesome, I'm prolly gonna ride for most of it. It would be a good idea for the trailer to follow us though. I have directions right to Courtney's house already so let me know who's all in and we'll finalize our plans.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'd be game, altough I will need a trailer to carry my suitcases of shoes and makeup.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Well I do have a 25 foot trailer that would probably fit....ohhh maybe 6-8 bikes easily...hmmm I will have to ponder this

·
Registered
324 Posts
Shoes....make-up.....I knew if I mentioned a (chase) vehicle someone would want to bring everything but the kitchen sink. HA..HA..

So the event is October 21st thru 24th. I'm sure plans are still being developed, but would it be drive there in one day, and back in one day????
For those who need advance notice to give vacation time, it would be nice to know what people are thinking. I never drove to Florida, always flew there, so I do not know if it would be wise to drive straight through or not.

If I do decide to go, my truck and trailer will be available and I will take "SicFLgirlR6's" offer of a place to stay. That is mighty nice. My truck has a topper to keep things dry and my trailer can handle two bikes easily and three if you don't mind trading paint. If I do not go, I will let some responsible individual use my trailer.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Sic -

You did not specify locale, so... I AM IN!!! :D

I can hookup with whomever on I-95 at the Savannah, GA (Hwy 204) exit, or thereabouts, and keep them company. ;)

This COULD turn into a fun SBN get-together if there is enough room at Courtney's. :) Keep us posted of changes and I will keep my eye on the other Topic you ladies are posting in.

*edit* Ok, now I feel like an idiot :eek: I did not notice that this happened to be a WI-based forum, since I check 'New Posts'. :eek: Does this mean I cant participate?

1 - 20 of 121 Posts