Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm being taxed for speeding again. I have 4 points and this will make it six all accumulated in less than a year... will I lose my license?

·
Registered
501 Posts
oh, all of them in less than a year, get a lawyer. you are accumulating points too quickley, your insurance is not going to be too happy. I'd get a lawyer to have the points dropped. I have 8 points on my liscense, but that is from like 10 years of driving.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
points should expire after two years, and you normally won't lose your license unless you have 12 points in a one year time frame. Almost all the states follow the same guidelines.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CasterTroy said:
Does OHIO law mandate that every resident take a 3 week vacation in NC or recieve 20 points?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I have a friend with a timeshare at myrtle beach. But yeah 20 or 22 points, something like that.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm a OH to NC transplant and its insane how many OH people come down here to vacation (embarrassingly my friends and family included). Whenever I make my way back up to OH for a visit your bound to see the gay black/white beach oval stickers on much more than just a few vehicles. There must be some pilgrimage that after 25 years I am unaware of.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts