Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for a group ride and hang out for the bike week in Sandusky. I am riding Friday (6/6) afternoon/evening, coming back sometimes Sunday. Wife and kid will ride in the car:eek:nfloor
We will stay in Days Inn and will party hard, yah we trained the five year old to do that too.....:cheers

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ride from around greater Cleveland

Just missed that I will be riding from South Euclid, east side of Cleveland...going for the Teddy Bear ride today :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
couldn't do the teddy bear ride but knew about it and wanted to
there's a bike week in sandusky????
what's the skinny on that?

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update

Did the teddy bear ride with my five year old, lotta fun. Lots of Goldwings and BMW trikes which is we don't see much in the bike nights, was an eye candy show, perfect weather, will hit Valley View Quaker on Wednesday.:cheers

Here is the big ohio bike night info :
Motorcycle Events in Ohio - Bike Night USA

Here is ohio bike week info in Sandusky:
Ohio Bike Week

·
Registered
79 Posts
couldn't do the teddy bear ride but knew about it and wanted to
there's a bike week in sandusky????
what's the skinny on that?
I work in sandusky and have only seen a few sportbikes in the last month,, Bike Week here is sponsered by Roder Harley Davidson--so take a guess @ what its gonna be like. If you have a cruiser you'll fit right in !!!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I work in sandusky and have only seen a few sportbikes in the last month,, Bike Week here is sponsered by Roder Harley Davidson--so take a guess @ what its gonna be like. If you have a cruiser you'll fit right in !!!!!
hmph
if i don't have anything better to do i might take a ride there but, i for one, really would like to see the sportbikers in the area banding/grouping together. i've been on a few rides with ten+ sportbikes rolling through twisties and it's a blast. sounds a hell of a lot better than rumbling thunder cruisers, too.

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wednesday Bike Nights in Quaker Lube and Steak

I am a regular at the Valley view Quaker Lube and Steak bike night, a decent number of sportsbikes come in there, not bad at all, so feel free to ride in. I went to the bike night in Shefield lake Quaker lube the week before last (Thusrsay Bike nights), same seen, they didn't have it this week though. I am heading for Sundusky in a few hours, will update you guys.

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ohio Bike Week Update

I was in Sandusky last Friday through Monday for the bike week. Yes it was a HOG show offcourse but still there were few sports bikes and guess what there were some sportsbike riders from Minneapolis, Michigan, Indiana and even Nebraska. The vendors were all mainly Harley oriented as usual but they had a mobile version of the "Broken spoke" saloon from Myrtle Beach :cheers and boy ..........a hell lot of fun was that.....all the bartenders were from SC, they were super friendly (will offer eye candy poses for your camera) and put of up some awesome shows as well :banana. Note: Friday and Saturday nights are crazy crowded and they don't have time for bar dances and body shots (on them) but if you are heading to Sandusky on a weekday, it will be a treat ! I will post some pictures in the biker babes section.
"Kosmo" you are married !!!!!!:bowdown

1 - 8 of 8 Posts