1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
hey do you have a bf? im just curious

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
The Telephonica is pretty nice, minus the chrome. Hell all of um were WAY to blingy for my taste. The 02' GSXR600 at the bottom had a really nice paint job tho....They wouldn't be bad bikes, but the chrome sucks.....

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Cool paint jobs on some of those gixxers!! WOW!! I would not want to ride that though for fear of rocks kicking up and ruining that job!! I wonder how much something like that costs to do??

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SicFLgirlR6 said:
Anna(f4igirlie) models for them, she's in the PP 06 calendar w00t w00t :D!!
:D Yep you caught me, I followed her info after the plug for her modeling thing i saw elsewhere, and found the site...cause she said she rides with them and i wanted to see her mc crew.

To dreamy...I am wondering how that question crosses your mind while looking at bikes? ...It just seemed a very weird time for the question to come up, and you're female, the source makes the question even more unusual...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Brownilus said:
:D Yep you caught me, I followed her info after the plug for her modeling thing i saw elsewhere, and found the site...cause she said she rides with them and i wanted to see her mc crew.

To dreamy...I am wondering how that question crosses your mind while looking at bikes? ...It just seemed a very weird time for the question to come up, and you're female, the source makes the question even more unusual...
Probably cause you sound pretty hot to go when your looking at all those SEXXAH bikes :lol

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Brownilus said:

Fi real! :)

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
beowulf2k said:
Those schemes add 10 horsepower....to the head.

Too much flash... and too much cash. :lol Bikes like that remind me of choppers... nice to look at, but you don't want to be doing any serious riding on 'em. :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
The red R6, mmmm, caaandy. Why am I not some idle rich bitch that can afford stuff like that? I wanna be a Hilton!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts