Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh yeah, squid season has begun.

Simply backing out of my driveway in my truck to pick up my daughter at school. Some ********** on his gixxer came flying up the street and almost t boned me.

Not a stitch of gear on him or his passenger. Not even eye protection. My guess is he just bought the thing and wanted to show off to his hussy. Almost showed her how to fly over the bed of a pick up truck.

I took a guess at his skill level when he dragged his feet for 30 yards after rolling out from the stop sign. Guess his gixxer didn't come with training wheels.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
ahhhh, yes i remember those days...till i totaled by 97 gixxer... hardest lesson learned, that and shave all your hair doesnt get ride of pubic lice

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sounds like another soon to be statistic that may cause my insurance to go up...sigh

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the true irony is that he might have noticed the Kneedraggers.com sticker on my rear window as he flew past it.........Or that he would have wrecked his bike while mine was parked in a garage 25 feet away......

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
I topped off the bike today and some kid on a beat up gixxer started talking to me. Seemed alright at first till he started telling me about how many bikes he'd gone through in the last two years, all wrecked. I simply gave one word answers and I guess that bored him.

He said he was gonna go look for another truck to T-bone. Go figure. He wasn't a ********** though, more along the lines of a white chunky munkey.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
725 Posts
At least you people get to complain about squids. It's f'n 20F here. I'm tired of assholes in cars, I'll trade for moron bikers.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Ah, I love winter riding in MA. No squids to be found anywhere. And the cagers are all like, "OMG! A nutjob on a motorcycle!" - I find cagers are far more aware and observant of bikes during the winter than during the good weather, when we become invisible.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
You know riding season is upon us when we have multiple threads on squids.

·
Banned
243 Posts
douchebags like this causing issues with insurance companies.

my insurance company wanted to "have a talk with me" before they insured me because of numerous claims on motorcycle accidents.

·
Registered
49 Posts
spy said:
whats a **********?
A derogatory term used in reference to people of Asian descent.

It is said to have been coined during the Korean war by frontline troops whom had run over enemy troops in jeeps.

The soldiers claimed that the tire tracks from the jeeps left a pattern resembling that of a closed zipper along the corpse.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No, ********** is a universal term for complete idiots.

The 'rider' in question was a white boy- although you couldn't tell by the baggy pants threatening to wrap up in the rear sprocket, the baseball hat on sideways, etc..........someone forgot to tell him he's white I guess.

No, not a racial slur at all. Simply derogatory regardless of skin tone. Another jackass that is unlikely to be riding in 2 months due to either a crash or moving on to the next fad he saw in a movie this week.

Squid if you prefer, but I think squids can at least manage to get around the block without hitting a car.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You know riding season is upon us when we have multiple threads on squids.
---I think it will lessen over the next couple years. Really.

The movie industry has moved on and lame ass shows on TV like superbikes will disappear in the near future.

Face the facts- a HUGE percentage of people on sportbikes today are on them cause they saw it in a movie or on tv and thought it was 'dope, yo'

A new fad will pop up for the summer blockbuster movie season and the mouthbreathers will move along to the next fad they are told is cool. Maybe extreme sport nosepicking or something.

I'm hoping the trend fucking ends and it will go back to when I see more than 3 riders standing next to bikes- it's because they are taking a breather on the way back from the twisties. Not because they don't know where the twisties are and are just waiting to go to the next parking lot to do wheelies in.

You remember.....back when people TURNED sportbikes.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
TheSollyLama said:
No, ********** is a universal term for complete idiots.

The 'rider' in question was a white boy- although you couldn't tell by the baggy pants threatening to wrap up in the rear sprocket, the baseball hat on sideways, etc..........someone forgot to tell him he's white I guess.

No, not a racial slur at all. Simply derogatory regardless of skin tone. Another jackass that is unlikely to be riding in 2 months due to either a crash or moving on to the next fad he saw in a movie this week.

Squid if you prefer, but I think squids can at least manage to get around the block without hitting a car.
I know you didn't mean it as a racial slur, but I've always known that as a racial slur. No offense taken.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts