Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was tooling around on big boys and watched a video of a rally car crash.
No biggy. Well someone posted a link to Ogrish.com where the video was more complete.

Well, I started looking around there. I clicked on a 'preview' video before sign up to see if I could 'handle' the videos the site has to offer.

Big mistake for me. Ive seen some bad stuff in my 25 years. (rotton.com and crap like that, many car accidents up close) But, maybe having a son about 5 months ago softened me up or something. I cannot get the video out of my mind. It is seriously bothering me. (its 3:40 am.....) Im a pretty big, strong guy physically and stuff, (5'11" 215lbs) have never had too much a weekness for this kind of crap but I guess times change. This vid is on the sign up page, and is the preview video. Its about 30 seconds long, and is 3 parts. A murder, (with a knife to someones throat), an execution, and a suicide. I am so sorry to myself for clicking on the stupid video. :eek:

Idunno, i just had to type this somewhere. Theres no way im going to post a link to the video. You want to see it, go find it

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Getting older sucks, I used to watch "Faces of Death" all the time when I was younger, but now, I just get sick, and sometimes upset watching those type of videos. It's a good thing though, it means that you are maturing, and your focus in life is on positive things, or something like that. Like you kid! Feel better!

-Matt

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
deff. not new to the internet. I guess I just dont understand how some
people get off on seeing that kind of stuff!!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I know how you feel man. Last week I saw one of those beheading vidoes and I'm still sick to my stomach. It hard as hell to get out of you're head. I guess overtime the feeling goes away, but not completely.

·
Eurofag
1,792 Posts
Ogrish.com is pretty sick.

I watched one of the beheading videos late one night and couldn't sleep that night. I've seen a nasty road accident on there as well which bothered me a bit.

I reckon the worrying thing about that stuff is that some people 'kindof' get off on it and the more you see, the less impact it has and it becomes just 'sort of normal' for them.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I agree 100 percent; don't click. Unless you are preparing yourself for a combat situation, you are a heck of a lot better off NOT seeing some poor schmuck get slaughtered and beheaded. I saw that video at least a year ago, and just remembering it has got me reved up, almost as though I was remembering a personal experience. Strange how a video can do that, but only to some people. Maybe you have to have some experience to make it "real". Maybe some people are psychopaths.

Accidents don't do much to me, but deliberate slaughter of a human being seems to make my blood boil.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I watch some of those videos, I don't really know why, just to see what really can happen in bad situations.. I do have a problem with the beheading videos, those bother me a lot even still.. I have watched a few of the beheading videos, only once, and they kind of haunt me. I am not entertained by those, but I feel a need to see it to remember what our great people in the service are doing over there and the sick bastards they are trying to defeat.

Also there was one where some fuckfaces took a squealing pig and cut it's head off with a chainsaw, and the body continued flopping around for a few minutes.. No pig can be compared to an innocent human life but the fact these sick jerkoffs laugh and get off on doing this kind of stuff makes you realize how stupid some people are.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Its wierd because no matter how many rated R movies I see that have people getting killed and slaughtered, it just somehow doesn't compare/make me feel as sick when I watch a real guy on video get slaughtered. I guess part of it is knowing its real and not just a movie.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
There's a name for it when people kill on film for others to watch,I think it's called "snuff",I saw it on CSI one time.

·
Registered
290 Posts
alaska cajun said:
There's a name for it when people kill on film for others to watch,I think it's called "snuff",I saw it on CSI one time.

8MM

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
beowulf2k said:
Welcome to the internet. Now seek donkeys having sex with foreign women and you have seen it all. Go here and complete your nightmares. http://www.thenausea.com/updates.html

ahhhhh, childs stuff.... funny ya mentioned it but just last night I was jumping from pr0n site to site bored and WTF!!! a beastiality site (PPV no less!) opened up and had a few videos to download and pictures to look at..... of course in the guise of curiosity I HAD to download em.... Geezus seeing a nice looking blonde teen girl give a Horse Head was shocking.... but no where as shocking as when it reared up and ass raped her :eek:

I had to laugh.... as she was screaming the horse was on its hind legs rammin every few seconds and whinnying like crazy!! Too much! She was screamin and the horse makin all this racket as it had her pinned down on a bench up against a barn or something.... really bizzare... I wonder if thats what she had in mind?

Kazaa used to have lots of animal videos on it renamed as innocent crap a kid would try to download.... I once got a old guy screwing a chicken that was named scooby doo and scrappy go to school!!!I am so glad I dont use Kazaa anymore..... gads that was grim :( nothing as dissapointing as waiting hours to watch a video only to fing it's some sick disgusting thing like that....

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
I once got a old guy screwing a chicken that was named scooby doo and scrappy go to school!!! ..

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

What frame of mind do you have to be to even thinking........"Ummmm.I 'd like to get me some of that chicken."

·
Registered
181 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
ahhhhh, childs stuff.... funny ya mentioned it but just last night I was jumping from pr0n site to site bored and WTF!!! a beastiality site (PPV no less!) opened up and had a few videos to download and pictures to look at..... of course in the guise of curiosity I HAD to download em.... Geezus seeing a nice looking blonde teen girl give a Horse Head was shocking.... but no where as shocking as when it reared up and ass raped her :eek:
Ummmm...where can i get that video? :rolleyes

·
Registered
951 Posts
Maybe what you should be more concerned about is the number of events like the disturbing one you describe watching that happen all around our world.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actually that is one of the things that is hard to imagine.

There is so much of this type of stuff that gets recorded posted on the internet.
Just think about how much more of it that DOESNT get video taped.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I have to agree with you. I used to watch all the faces of death, Traces of death, death scene videos and never was bothered by them I was stupid enough to download one of the beheading videos and watched it. It was gross but it did not really bother me until I turned the sound on. I still cannot get the sound of the guy screaming and then the grunt sqealing sound as his windpipe is cut. That was the last time I have ever watched anything like that.

When our soldiers are courtmarshalled and put in prison for exposing a prisoner or for kicking the koran, I say that we should have to show these videos to the public on national news and then see how the public feels about the prisoners rights!

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
+1...I think you are referring to the video where the guy is squeeling like a pig. That is one of the few things I have seen/heard that made my hair stand on end. Most of it doesn't bother me but that on did.
But I swear they may have dubbed the pig squeel in to make it more horrifying. And some asshole was in the background screaming some Islamic phrases like a woman....too surreal.
One day me and my wife were driving me to work at 6:00 AM and there was zero traffic...it was just starting to get light when I came up on a line of Police cars across I285 in Atlanta, they were basically aligned to force drivers to the right, kind of like a road block...I then saw an officer with a pencil or something lifting a shoe off the road and looking at it. I was like "Uh oh, someone hit the road"...so I told my wife not to look as we were coming up on a group of officers forming a very large circle around something I really couldn't make out from that distance. She looked out her window and of course I zoomed in on the scene as we approached. As we got right next to the scene I could see the circle of officers and at that very moment I saw another officer in the middle snapping a sheet so that it expanded over a mound. It was at the moment when the sheet looked like a parachute and then everything went slo-mo. I looked at his feet where the mound was, figuring to see a body but it wasn't a body.
It was a large mass of reddish pulp. I strained my eyes to make out anything relatively human in that mass and could not find anything to tell me it was a human body. A hand, a foot...something!!!! But no it was like someone dumped 200 lbs of ground beef on the road. My mind kept trying to decipher the scene and I couldn't. I wanted to turn away but I couldn't. And I could see everything in crystal clarity. I could even see the twinkle of the cops ring as he unfurled the sheet. Which was still slowly rising. What was maybe 2 seconds seemed like an hour. I then noticed my wife looking at it confused and she kept asking me. Is that a dog...is that a dog....what is that ...is that a dog...I told her to look away and sped off... I finally found the story in the paper and it turned out some homeless guy stepped right in front of a tractor trailer to commit suicide and was ground up in the wheels. I can still see that image locked in my brain.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts