·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Meh don't have that either.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
I've already looked, and BeIN sports you have to subscribe to, on DirecTV. Or get the full sports package.

I am already paying $155 a month. No Thanks.

And read the update. It's only confirmed for the online streaming. Not on BeIN Sports.

Superbike is only confirmed to be available streaming live online through the beIN SPORT website," the spokesperson wrote, adding that a decision on televising it would be made Wednesday, February 20.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've already looked, and BeIN sports you have to subscribe to, on DirecTV. Or get the full sports package.

And read the update. It's only confirmed for the online streaming. Not on BeIN Sports.
I am good either way! :) I have the channel, and I have internets! :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

I'd much rather pay dorna for an annual subscription than give a sat or cable co $1800+ a year. It's been over a year since I cancelled my cable service- good riddance! That's like 4 sets of race slicks! :werd

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
i think i will still d-load these till they do live streaming on line.

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
I'd much rather pay dorna for an annual subscription than give a sat or cable co $1800+ a year. It's been over a year since I cancelled my cable service- good riddance! That's like 4 sets of race slicks! :werd
Yes, but when you are homebound with pneumonia 3 times a year, you have to have some sort of entertainment.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts

$155? Glad I have DISH.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
yea i have directv and would have to upgrade to their complete package. forget that. already dont want it much anymore. wish i could pick my channels and pay accordingly. guess will just have to watch online.

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
$155? Glad I have DISH.
For what I am subscribed to, DISH would be over $200 ;)

I have 10 HBOs, 8 STARZ, 8 Showtime, 4 Movie Channel, and I have everything else, except the top tier and sports packages (top tier would include 6 Cinemax).

I just wish I didn't have to pay for the crappy Mexican stations I've never laid eyes on.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
You can get BeIN by adding the sports package. It's $10/month extra on DirecTV.

BTW, I have no idea what they plan to show, but coverage starts at 7:30 and ends around midnight. Combine that and live SX on Greed, and my DVR is going to get filled up quickly.

Also if you hit record as World Superbike on your DVR, it's now listed as "motorcycle racing."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts