Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you have heard through the grapevine that I crashed and broke my leg. I'm recovering pretty good for an old fart, even my surgeon thought I was doing pretty good considering what I went through..... Good GOD wear your gears folks, I'm a living proof that surviving the ordeal was due to my gear (and little luck). And most of all don't skimp when it comes to head gear, without my kevlar re-enforced HJC helmet, my brains will have been scattered all over the guardrails for the Arkansas Buzzards to munch on....

I want to thank everyone for their concern for my well being !! I love you guys and I will be back kicking ass like a "one arm paper hanger with a jock itch"... I'm gonna slow my ass down a notch, but hopefully be back on my bike later this fall.... your kuni is BACK... :)

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, BTW, I lost about 30 lbs.... fuck Jarred, he can stick his subway sandwitch up his ass !! :lao I just hope I won't balloon back up to 235 lbs.... I'll keep it off as much as I can.... :bitchslap feels pretty good weighing around 200... my goal is 185, like what my doctor wants... mee too.... :cheers

·
Registered
987 Posts
Well congrats man great to hear you doing well. Keep the crazy stuff to the track as much as you can. Let me know if you need anything wile you get back into shape.

·
Registered
139 Posts
gimpy

Glad your going to be ok.Hope you get back on your feet soon. You know their are easier ways to loose weight :fiddy

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I hadn't heard you had wrecked. Hope you have a speedy recovery...

:beer

·
Registered
531 Posts
About shit myself when i heard the news Kunio. Hell le and I about jumped in the car and drove down there that night when we found out. Hope for a speedy recovery. Oh yea theres a LOT easier and less painful ways to lose weight. :lao

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Good to see ya back Kuni. Glad everything is healing. I about freaked when Lee told me the bad news, but I just thank god it wasn't worse. Need to rip it up with ya on the track one of these days. :)

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
uh huh anything to avoid having to video me....
i'll be up there this weekend.....

glad you're healing up well....

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
glad everything is goin well dawg. ive been wanting to call and check up on ya but i didnt want to be a nuissance. i knew you were doing ok so i figured id wait till came back around. welcome back brotha :)

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
APEX said:
Glad to see you back, its a relief.

did you get a cool helicopter ride like D?
It sucked big time, with a neck brace, all I saw was the fricken ceiling and some blue skys :pisson Pilot was a smooth operator, I didn't even know when it touched down... :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Didn't ruin any video equipment in the wreck did you? How did the bike fair?

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
extrakt0r said:
Didn't ruin any video equipment in the wreck did you? How did the bike fair?
I believe Brian told me the bike was just laying besides the guardrails. What I've heard was it broke off the shifter tip, frame saver and cracked some side panels. He also told me it was ridable if I wasn't busted up..... :rolleyes My video equipment survived 100 %, only problem, I didn't have it on when it happened and when I shot some footage before, I had a clear tape over the lens and I forgot to remove before taping and resulted in a blurry image.... crap..... so much for the hi-res camera.... next time maybe...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Looneyone said:
It sucked big time, with a neck brace, all I saw was the fricken ceiling and some blue skys :pisson Pilot was a smooth operator, I didn't even know when it touched down... :)

Haha. You can never get away from the neck braces. Hell I only broke my wrist and I had the have the neck brace on over night.. it .. SUCKED

glad to see your spirits are up.. I'm sure the first part was horrible. I think I will still hating life and everything about it about this same time too.

<3

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Looneyone said:
I believe Brian told me the bike was just laying besides the guardrails. What I've heard was it broke off the shifter tip, frame saver and cracked some side panels. He also told me it was ridable if I wasn't busted up..... :rolleyes My video equipment survived 100 %, only problem, I didn't have it on when it happened and when I shot some footage before, I had a clear tape over the lens and I forgot to remove before taping and resulted in a blurry image.... crap..... so much for the hi-res camera.... next time maybe...
Glad to hear everything is healing!! Definately scarred the shit out of us! I told the medic in the helicopter that they needed a mirror on the ceiling angled just right so I could see out. I had to yell it 3 times before he understood what I was saying, then he just shook his head. :dunno Expensive ride with no view.

In your own words.. "Heal up fast MoFo!"

·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Progress update..... it's healing and I can put most of my weight on it now, and around the house I'm just using one crutch, foot is still swollen but the feeling is coming back slowly (bottom of my foot was numb, but it's been tingling like the nerve is waking up).... worst feeling is that the fact that my foot itches and I can't seem to scratch it.... must be healing I guess, sonnababitch itches 1/2 inch below the skin and I can't scratch it... dammmit :lao late at night, hurts like a bitch, I've been using my oral morphine at night so I can sleep... daytime just tylenol..... physical therapy is helping big time, hoping to be able to walk in the coming few weeks..... :rolleyes

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
awesome!!!!! so glad to hear things are healing nicely. you get your bike back home yet or is it still enjoying the ozarks?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts