Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
fishnride said:
I'll bring Coke and Diet Coke, marinated Skirt Steak, and lettuce/tomato.

Skirt Steak is basically the meat used in fajitas - tasty stuff.
I was going to ask if we were having tacos. I would bring the celontro, LOL

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
You guys are making me hungry...

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
I'll take care of the Hamburger buns, Italian sausages and tortilla's for the skirt steak. We could use more in the drink catagory also. Don't care if you bring alcohol but if your tipsy you lose your keys. I have a fire pit also if it runs late I'll build one to kill off the the skeeters.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Ill bring some cokes and stuff, let me know whats left out

·
John 18:33-37
4,016 Posts
Looks like we need some sort of side dishes to go with the hamburgers and skirt steak.

Let's see if we can get some guys/gals to sign up for macaroni salad or potato salad, beans, chips, etc.

BTW- Jason, please advise us as to your preferences for beer and/or distilled sprits. You've been gracious to us with your help and hospitality, and I ,for one would like to express my gratitude with beer, liquor, or whatever you prefer.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Ill get something depending on what they have, potato salad etc

·
I'm a lead farmer MF'r!
902 Posts
Landshark or Corona Light, I have limes and lime juice. Don't just bring for me. My knowledge and help is always available. Need to get Corky involved with us again. My wife will be home tomorrow so if anyones wive's or girlfriends are coming they'll have company. Besides someone needs to keep my puppy busy and tired out so I can get some sleep for once.

·
It's me
3,066 Posts
I'll bring some high quality tequila if anybody wants some. I might bring some other drinks if I feel like putting the saddlebags on.

Ron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts