Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Minnesota only has two seasons: Winter and Road Construction...and they run concurrently!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
OOOOooOOO

No idea why but I thought ou were going to post Fiero's picture....."flower" get it? i have no idea where my mind was at..........:confused

·
Registered
234 Posts
shit, you should see tampa, our state animal is the friggin construction horse and our state flag should be the under construction sign. ever interstate is under construction right now and it is impossible to get anywhere

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
steeltoe said:
I drive I40 G'boro to Winston every friggin day. NC=home of the one lane interstate.

I do K-vegas to winston daily....I gotta leave the house at 7 if I expect to take less than 30 min to get to the office if I leave at 7:10 it takes 45 min :angry

Those buttheads coming off 158 just grinds 40 west to a stop

·
Registered
126 Posts
You guys should be happy that your government takes the time and ressources to make nice roads. I had a taste of your beautiful tarmac when I went to TN to ride the Dragon and your other incredible roads last May. Here in Quebec, roads are horrible and even dangerous for sportbikes. I would gladly live through construction if it would improve our condition.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Luckily here in Southern TX they can do construction year round. I think its actually kinda hard for them to lay asphalt in the summer cause the road gets sooooo hot. All the asphalt turns to goo. Right by my work is this one patch that gets REALLY bad. I was coming home the other day and saw a big truck loaded with Oxygen and other Gases Fishtail and almost go in the ditch :eek: . Its also kinda fun to go around that turn on my bike and feel the front end start to slide...

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
CasterTroy said:
One day I'll go postal on road workers...I swear

Now, now, CasterTroy, those guy are just doing their job.................Its their BOSSES (Ciy Officials) you should seek to quench your fustrations on. But I do know how you feel.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well when 20 of them are using their shovels to hold their eyelids open while one guy on a tractor sits still in the AC cab for hours at a time (same guys are in the same position when I pass the first time, then come back bye hours later) I can't help but want to put a bumper bolt impression on their foreheads :angry

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
HAHAH!! that's funny. The bf called me this a.m. telling me that the guy in the van infront of him, took out 8 and one of um got stuck underneath the bf's truck. I could hear it scraping the raod while he was driving. Not like he could stop in the middle of the freeway and dislodge it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts