Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
2 reasons. It's cold. My rear tire is shot. Count me out.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
If its not raining I have a hot date with an underager.......I'm out as well.....

Gotta get the bikester fixed.....he was over heating last night, cruising on regular roads, no stop lights.....grrrrrrrrrr....you all recall the smokin' smokin' joe from Saturday i am sure.....

Cj

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
If its not raining I have a hot date with an underager............he was over heating last night
The bike or the underager?

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Unfortunately for my social calander - I will be preparing my bike for Road America tommarow. Next week, though.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Jokertlr said:
The bike or the underager?
Both.....LOL....I started talking nasty to him and I think he got nervous... :leghump

·
Registered
444 Posts
Wow.. looks like a suprisingly terrible turnout for the sportbike crew...

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Brrrrrrrr.....

I also have to break up with a girl tonight, so I think Im out as well. But if I get done early enough, I might stop by.

·
Registered
74 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
Brrrrrrrr.....

I also have to break up with a girl tonight, so I think Im out as well. But if I get done early enough, I might stop by.
:lol priceless... "I have to break a heart, but I'll only be a few minutes late... save me a beer."

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
I have my kids on Tuesdays so I can't go. :eek:

·
Motorcycles are sexy!
826 Posts
Murf99 said:
Unfortunately for my social calander - I will be preparing my bike for Road America tommarow. Next week, though.
mmmm... bikes are on the trailer... gear's all packed up... I'm pretty excited/nervous... first time back out since my spectacular getoff at BHF last year...

See ya there! :D
Stop and say hi if you see us! (short gal, yellow/white leathers/yellow F4i, and tall guy, black/blue leathers/ blue R6)

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Jer said:
Wow.. looks like a suprisingly terrible turnout for the sportbike crew...
You all are a bunch of fare weather riders. There were about 40 bikes at Culvers...3-4 of them sportbikes. The only person I knew there was someone I work with.

Brian (REDVFR), I don't know how many miles you did today, but I did just over 100 miles...30+ after leaving your place. I decided to go to Culvers for two reasons: it wasn't raining and I was having so much fun using my Throttlemeister. I set it at 75 mph and did about 26 miles from Ixonia to HWY 45 with my right hand resting on my right knee/tank with just a few adjustments. This thing is incredible.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I was on my way up there, and got a flat, but lucky for me, the guy at the guy at the Citgo gas station at 184th and Capitol was a "fellow biker", and he hooked me up with a plug so I could get home. Maybe I'll be out tomorrow.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
I swung over there. Only saw a 2 sportbikes and the rest were hardleys.

So I left and worked on getting rid of my chicken strips. Im down to like 5/16 of an inch. Its pissing me off.

·
Registered
74 Posts
VTEC_EATER said:
I swung over there. Only saw a 2 sportbikes and the rest were hardleys.

So I left and worked on getting rid of my chicken strips. Im down to like 5/16 of an inch. Its pissing me off.
What tires you runnin? Sport tours are relatively easy to get burned off on the street. Sport/Track tires... different story. I saw 2 guys go down this weekend riding too fast for the street.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts