Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL i had to say something to get your attn huh? How bout you post up some pix of you and the cruiser lights on or off is no matter. Lets see the coolest cop on the boards so far.....whos with me?

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Make a deal, give me a day or so and I will get some pics with the cruiser. Would be kind of cool, 3 months ago I was issued a 2005 Crown Vic Police interceptor that has the new LED lightbar package. I may block out the dept. name on the door though. Would be my luck that my dept. would find out about it and want to charge me for copyright infringement or something :lol

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO yea same around here, they dont like their name in the public eye unless its police business. My brother has one ill have to find with his "Trooper" Z28 (we wont mention agencies) doing a burnout John Force himself would be pleased with :lao

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
OFFICER737 said:
Make a deal, give me a day or so and I will get some pics with the cruiser. Would be kind of cool, 3 months ago I was issued a 2005 Crown Vic Police interceptor that has the new LED lightbar package. I may block out the dept. name on the door though. Would be my luck that my dept. would find out about it and want to charge me for copyright infringement or something :lol

Is this a replacement for the wrecked one you posted up a week or so ago?

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
hozhead said:
Is this a replacement for the wrecked one you posted up a week or so ago?
The one with the huge hole in the windshield from a vengeful stop sign?

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What'd i miss?

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Reckless01 said:
What'd i miss?
OFFICER737 posted a pic of a Ford Crown Vic that got :urowned by a lamp post or something earlier this week. Windshield had a giant hold through it. Priceless.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OW that sucks.....my brother wrecked his 1st cruiser on patrol when he tried "pit" a suspect in an armed robbery and the bumpers got locked :lao

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
That's a cool idea, but how about expanding on it a bit... perhaps add some cool war stories. Jerry Springer kinda stuff. I always like to hear stories about people getting what they deserve, and police seem to always be in the best positions to dish it out -

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like where Drifter is going

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
get to posting ya bloody wanker :lao Whats up Bomma hows our resident Brit?

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
If I had a digi Camera I'd take some pics of the cop cars here.... We got unmarked privatly owned cars for any officer over a rookie. Rookies drive the Blue n Whites big ass fords.

The private cars are all unmarked except for a soda can sized strobe targa banded on the roof so it comes off easy. They range from Explorers, Nissan Pathblockers, Toyota 4 Runners to fully tricked out 6 speed Z-28's, SC Cobras, <- all have flowmaster or similar systems, trick wheels, tires, suspension mods, the uasual hi po stuff some even have nawzzzzzz :eek:

Theres a few full Size Blazers with big lifts, tires and modded engines (used to go into the mountains after growers and catch/retrive stolen dirtbikes or 4x4's thieves are playin with or that are stripped,

Lots of Surburbans <- all black with black tint (almost all of the private cars are tinted)

The bike cops are on either HD's or on BMW R1150RR's, BMW's answer to the FZ-1 Yamahas. There faster than all hell for a BMW and handle good too (I have a good friend with a R1100RR Ive ridden quite a bit, nice bike!)

About half on HD's half on Beemers of the ones out everyday. Then theres a few special divisions, on full on sportbikes you will never see (the city frowns on pursuing sportbikes, in fact it isn't allowed period) and also a division of like 70 or so "elite" (you need to be one of the "brothers" to ride these) bike cops that ride on new Kawasaki KZ 1000's that were found in some state storage building still in the crates! Brand new classic Kawis like the ones on CHIPS TV show! There the fastest bikes the state lets the guys use, no match for a new sportbike tho.

Then theres the dirtbike division, the city bought about 2 dozen CR250's about 5 years back that they use to catch doods on stolen bikes and stuff up in the hills. They wear normal moto clothes, no obvious ID at all (except the mandatory glock but most hide it under the jersy) unless there on a green harvest team, then they wear HPD jackets and in the cane fields the cops have old city and county boom trucks like the electric company uses with the bucket on the hi rise boom.

Theres a pair of guys in the bucket 50 feet up looking in the cane fields for pot! (its easy to spot from above different color and uasually in a cleared patch of cane in the middle of a field)

They tell the bikes where to go because its real easy to get lost in a cane field ya cant see shit and can really get disorientated. (I know from experience when friends and I were growing many years back, the cane fields are perfect. The sugar company waters and fertalizes it for ya! :eek:nfloor When we went into a field we tied a long rope to our truck and used it to lead us back!)

We definatly have some nice cop vehicles here and the vehicles you buy but the city pays you a good fee for using a personal vehicle, basicly buying it from you over 5 years time when you have to replace it with a new one. What a racket!

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
LMAO....I am far from what my avatar looks like!
Yeah, the new one I mentioned is replacing the one that got totaled New Year's morning at 0555 hours. Friggin no parking signs are brutal. As far as war stories go, been doing this for 6 years and got a ton of them, plus being from the south lotsa Jerry Springer ones :eek:nfloor
Here's 1 of me and 1 of the crashed car, have to wait till daylight for pics of the new one.

Attachments

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
:lol You look like that dude off of Super Troopers

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
bugeyed said:
Here's a pic of me. :lao
That would explain the bugeyes. :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·