Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post all your ideas. and pictures! wooo

just 2 more months

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Shanghai-Deluxe-Kimono-Yukata-Japanese/dp/B007IRAZCG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351613248&sr=8-2&keywords=japanese+kimono[/ame]

more to come.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
Bump this thread 1.5 months from now. Till then... :snooze

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Honestly nothing other than more lenses for my camera. I'm content with all my possessions so money would be fine as well so I can pay off more of my loans.

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
Call me Scrooge if you want, but Christmas has kind of lost its magic for me. Used to be a big deal, but since I was shunned from my family a few years ago, its more of a sore spot than anything. Plus, Michelle ends up scheduling a hospital admittance since we already have the days away from work.

No family and two weeks of visiting your spouse in a hospital bed. Not much joy or cheer to speak of.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Call me Scrooge if you want, but Christmas has kind of lost its magic for me. Used to be a big deal, but since I was shunned from my family a few years ago, its more of a sore spot than anything. Plus, Michelle ends up scheduling a hospital admittance since we already have the days away from work.

No family and two weeks of visiting your spouse in a hospital bed. Not much joy or cheer to speak of.
Awe. Mr. McScrooge! Just kidding, can totally understand why that would make christmas seem 'meh' to you. I am not too big a fan really, because as a college kid I may not need something now but will later, so gift cards are great! But my family hates gift cards, so they ask what I want and I say "gift cards would be nice, you know, for groceries gas and stuff." Then I end up getting things I don't want, or things that they determine "I don't need" (except from my mom, she always seems to figure out things that I want without me saying). Christmas lost its value when I was 12 and I asked for a new gaming mouse for a computer, and my dad got me a tool kit instead and told me to "build something, don't sit around playing games." It never got used until I got a bike.

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
dad got me a tool kit instead and told me to "build something, don't sit around playing games." It never got used until I got a bike.
Haha

That's what my dad used to do with us every year. A gun, and some some type of tools (I'm not complaining, I use the stuff constantly). I have a whole craftsman cabinet full of of hand tools, an air compressor, compound miter saw, etc.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I want my PTSD to go away. Am tired of getting angry and being depressed. Wonder if Amazon has something for it :)

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Aw- go take horse lessons- horse's make everyone feel better!! or puppies. *-*

yeah WAY to soon.

I usually wait till Christmas Eve- but this year- I'll probably get everything purchased and shipped ahead of time. Least I'd like too. LOL. :)

Reactions: mfromphilly1

·
Registered
638 Posts
Aw- go take horse lessons- horse's make everyone feel better!! or puppies. *-*

yeah WAY to soon.

I usually wait till Christmas Eve- but this year- I'll probably get everything purchased and shipped ahead of time. Least I'd like too. LOL. :)
The only thing i can think of is this:

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Haha

That's what my dad used to do with us every year. A gun, and some some type of tools (I'm not complaining, I use the stuff constantly). I have a whole craftsman cabinet full of of hand tools, an air compressor, compound miter saw, etc.
Yeah, it just gets annoying because he always asks what we want, and I take the time to explicitly say what I want. Then it ends up being "naw, you didn't need that, here, have this instead." It is just annoying showing people exactly what you want/need and then they decide on something else. Ruined it all for me at age 13.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
I will nominate the following vid:

It's even Christmas related!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Christmas is my favorite holiday. Idk call me all sappy and what not but I enjoy spending time with the gf going and looking at Christmas lights. Nice cup of cider from Starbucks adds a bit too.

Also I'm asking for a boot dryer. I could really use one of those things.
One more thing. The best time to go Christmas shopping (down here anyways) is Christmas eve in Myrtle Beach, Exp Broadway. All the Christmas deals are up after 12ish and the place is a ghost town.

Sent from my DROIDX

1 - 17 of 17 Posts