Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i leave monday for basic training for the air force. Im going in as open Mech. Wish me luck! :)
Edit: Well the recruitor called me today and told me that he screwed up and i dont have the job. So now i just wait which sucks. Recruitors :pisson :pisson :pisson :pisson

·
~ Master Technician ~
2,176 Posts
Have fun doing push ups :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Going to Lackland? If you are you have nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
430 Posts
2001FZ1 said:
Have fun doing push ups :)
He said Air Force, the worst thing they are gonna do to him is take away his dessert with dinner.

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
Good luck, man. When I went into ye olde Hair Farce, I went in as an open mech. as well. Pray they don't give you a glorified gas station attendant...I mean crew chief. :lao

Best of luck!!

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
sonix said:
He said Air Force, the worst thing they are gonna do to him is take away his dessert with dinner.
Actually they only take it away for the first week, then you can have ice cream, soda and Gatorade all three meals.

·
Registered
58 Posts
liveforspeed said:
Well i leave monday for basic training for the air force. Im going in as open Mech. Wish me luck! :)
Good journey!

:cheers

P.S. If you get access to the net. Let us know about your "Flight" and "Sister Flight".

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
liveforspeed said:
I can just see it now our flight gets to use the net to study somthin and the TI sees me surfing SBN! :lao
Nah, you won't be on the net anywhere around your T.I. You will get the opportunity to visit an internet cafe and the library around your 5th week of basic, however.

·
Registered
283 Posts
5niner0 said:
Nah, you won't be on the net anywhere around your T.I. You will get the opportunity to visit an internet cafe and the library around your 5th week of basic, however.
Ahahaha, Internet cafe and TV? shiat, I didn't even start getting mail till the 4th or 5th week of bootcamp, and by then it was better than any TV or internet thing ever.

*Remembers fondly* "SIR GOOD MORNING SIR! THIS RECRUIT REQUESTS PERMISSION TO SPEAK TO SENIOR DRILL INSTRUCTOR.. THIS RECRUIT REQUESTS PERMISSION TO MAKE A HEADCALL SIR!.. AYE SIR, BY YOUR LEAVE GOOD MORNING SIR!!"

Parris Island ruled.

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Good luck!

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
have fun bitching about the cable being out.

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
Good luck with that.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Have fun dude. Boot can be a kick. I had a blast (Navy) :banana !!
Air Force should be a slice of the sweet and sugary.

·
Registered
457 Posts
sonix said:

Hey, wait a minute, Air Force liefe can be toug-- I ... we do push---

Aww, hell, the cable's out again!

·
Registered
944 Posts
:lao :lao
I think I just puked out my nose.... oh god thats freakin funny. :lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well this is great. I just found out that the recruitor jumped the gun agian and i dont have the job. This is the 3rd time hes done this. So now i wait agian untill i find something out. This sucks and i hate recruitors. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts