Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
i have a couple of things in the works. all i need to do is go back to work to pay for the mods. i am on temp retirement right now.

·
SBN SuperMod
1,394 Posts
CasterTroy said:
I might have something up the sleeves at some point ;)
Let us in on the secret!!! Looking to build a rock crawler, mud truck, etc…? Though, in your neck of the woods, I’m gonna guess it’ll be a ‘shine hauler? :D kidding :D

kman458 said:
i have a couple of things in the works. all i need to do is go back to work to pay for the mods.
I can’t wait to see it! :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Here's my '77 F250 with 35's and a 400. Goes pretty well in the sand, when I'm not breaking the four wheel. Down for paint and customization right now though, and I'm thinking about M/T Baja Belteds in alarger and wider size! Wooohooo! :headbang

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
SVBeest said:
Here's my '77 F250 with 35's and a 400. Goes pretty well in the sand, when I'm not breaking the four wheel. Down for paint and customization right now though, and I'm thinking about M/T Baja Belteds in alarger and wider size! Wooohooo! :headbang
I think you forgot to add pics, because...

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Try it now Ray!! Sorry about the first time home fries!

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
SVBeest said:
Try it now Ray!! Sorry about the first time home fries!
Got it :dblthumb

I've always loved the old Ford's...That front end is sweet and the way FORD was plastered on the tailgate...Good stuff :headbang

·
Registered
130 Posts
WORD! That's why I drove over 2k miles one way to buy her!

My dad had a '72 that was in the family for awhile, so it's also a bit nostlagic for me.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts