Sport Bikes banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
south jersey and or pine barrens... I hear there are great places there- my coworker's fiance is a dirtbiker- they ride in south jersey- millville.

·
Vampire
594 Posts
In my experience, Pine Barrens have pretty flat terrain, lots of woops if you like working on your suspension every few rides, some narrow trails to get your handlebar caught on tree trunks. For the trouble to haul a bike over there, it's pretty tame.

Luckily for me, I have the Limerick power lines that I ride just 1/2 mi. from my driveway. Not 100% legal, but police have better things to do than to chase after kids riding on the trails. For 6 yrs. that I've ridden here, never once the LEO gave me trouble, even as I encounter them on public roads with my dirt bike.

You can sort of make out a MX track in the pic below:

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Yes Lauren, these are called "hills". You might have read about them in a magazine or seen them on TV! :D

Seriously you should come up here with your KLX, you'd love it! :)

Cat, that's it, I demand you to take me on a ride, even with my heavy KLR! :banana

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yes Lauren, these are called "hills". You might have read about them in a magazine or seen them on TV! :D

Seriously you should come up here with your KLX, you'd love it! :)

Cat, that's it, I demand you to take me on a ride, even with my heavy KLR! :banana
Ouch. That hurt.

I'd spend more time with folks I meet on forums, except, one of these times it will be a trap and I will be killed for some of the threads I participate in.

I wish I had a dual sport when I lived up north!

I'm jealous.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
we wont' kill you :)

just take you out to the middle of nowhere's and leave you.

I ked I ked...

there are some great places up here- off and on road.

and yes pine barrens are flat- lots of whoopdeedoos- but you asked around philly- thats what I know of LOL

·
Registered
352 Posts
might be getting back on a yz250f monday.

I'd like more info on the Limerick power lines..

like where to hide my truck when it's parked.

·
Registered
1 Posts
In my experience, Pine Barrens have pretty flat terrain, lots of woops if you like working on your suspension every few rides, some narrow trails to get your handlebar caught on tree trunks. For the trouble to haul a bike over there, it's pretty tame.

Luckily for me, I have the Limerick power lines that I ride just 1/2 mi. from my driveway. Not 100% legal, but police have better things to do than to chase after kids riding on the trails. For 6 yrs. that I've ridden here, never once the LEO gave me trouble, even as I encounter them on public roads with my dirt bike.

You can sort of make out a MX track in the pic below:

I’m bringing this thread alive again haha but I’m down to ride here I live 10 minutes away and apparently there’s riding right near the schuykill trail in royersford. It’s small but apparently legal

1 - 15 of 15 Posts