Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Spiffy...
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I read this post by Hurske http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/new-rider-forums/448744-do-you-ever-feel-not-yourself.html and when I got up this morning, I was kind of not feeling it. But 55 MPG and a cup of coffee got me motivated, geared up and on the bike headed to work by about 5am. Not 1/10th of a mile up my street, a red fox shoots across the road right in front of me, I must have missed the tip of his tail by maybe a foot. It's wet out, having just rained and foggy. I spent the next 45 minutes in patchy fog so bad I would go from a clear visor to unable to read my instrument cluster in just a second or two.

Just an off morning ride, between the fog, the fox, a few deer and idiots leaving their high beams on, I was just getting the heebie jeebies, and I don't get that much on my bike. Thanks, Hurske :p

And I wanted to mess with the blog thing, so this seemed suitably bloggy.

Aerythus

·
Registered
562 Posts
Very bloggy indeed... I also hate fog... in a car its not so bad, you just slow down, and if somebody rear ends you its usually not life or death... on a bike its like FOG!! HOLY SHIT WHATS IN FRONT OF AND BEHIND ME!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts