Sport Bikes banner

441 - 447 of 447 Posts

·
The Flying Finn
2,594 Posts
Hi from Montreal Canada,

I have joined this forum last week as I just bought (today) a new 2008 fz6 black. Well, I have 31 km on board now so t is no longer new :)
:welcome and thank you for not saying "FZ6 Raven" lol

We have/had at least one other montreal member dparadis, but I haven't seen him lately...

:cheers

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi all. I don't post much, but I check in every so often. Never saw this thread til now.

I live in Cambridge MA, work for a biotech company, love my job, and am soon to be a dad (september).

Bought my fizzer new in March of 07. I commute on it 8 months a year on curvy backroads, with the occasional motocamping excursion to Vermont (used to be a lot more before my wife moved out here too).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, my names Jeff. I just purchased an 07 red FZ6. I had an 01 CBR929RR for a few years but lost her to a garage fire, so I picked up the FZ. I like the seating position alot better at my age than the cramped knee provided by the CBR.:cheers

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I just signed up today. I had no idea you could mod an FZ6 so much! This site is so awesome! Now I want to do a whole bunch of stuff to my bike. I have a 2006 FZ6. I have no idea what model because I didn't know there were different ones. I just knew that I had bought my first motorcyle which was a brand new FZ6 with only 30 miles on it when I bought it. The only thing I've done to it is add a tail bag and a blue windshield to match the color of the bike. Other than that the only thing I've done to it is change the oil and lube the chain. I'm coming up on 10,000 miles so I was researching prices on K&N air and oil filters, spark plugs, and tires and ended up finding out you could put slip-on exhausts on this sucker and eventually wound up here to this cornicopia I did not know existed. This is so awesome!!

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
I may have answered this thread before, but, today I am buzzed from a lemonchello champagne cocktail, while listening to Dean Martin on a Vacuum tube amp. :banana

As for motorcycles, I have the ubiquitous FZ6 and a sexy Ducati S2R Dark Monster.

Work is just a means to a paycheck, to fund motorcycle riding and tube amp builds.

441 - 447 of 447 Posts