Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to get together for a ride upstate some day soon? I was thinking maybe riding up to Bear Mountain, I know some really good roads around there.

I'm tired of riding around in brooklyn. There's always traffic and I'm constantly dodging pot holes and pedestrians :(

LI riders, we could meet in Brooklyn or Queens, and then ride up together. Hudson valley riders, we could meet at Bear Mountain, and then ride from there.

Just throwing out some ideas to get the ball rolling. Let me kno what you think...

·
Registered
235 Posts
I see it's been quiet in the NY section.

I was supposed to meet up with a bunch of guys at the OBI today and do a north shore run and stop by the Billy Joel bike shop/museum. Too bad last nights party went later than expected. oh well next time.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey, I lead a group called Tri-State Motorcyclists with most rides going out in that area. My last one tied 301, Bear Mountain, Storm King/218, 17A and 7 Lakes drive. Im always down to ride in that area if you want some one to ride with.

My next ride is going to be a bit further upstate, 55/44...I was going to bring a group out to Hawks Nest but its under construction.

Let me know.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey, I lead a group called Tri-State Motorcyclists with most rides going out in that area. My last one tied 301, Bear Mountain, Storm King/218, 17A and 7 Lakes drive. Im always down to ride in that area if you want some one to ride with.

My next ride is going to be a bit further upstate, 55/44...I was going to bring a group out to Hawks Nest but its under construction.

Let me know.
44/55 is getting rather bumpy, winters have not been kind to it. Thats one of my favorite roads. If you continue n orth of there avoid rt 3 they just chipped about a 4 mile stretch and even wose is 28a. they tore up most of it by the dep station over to the junction of rt 213. was up there on fathers day and it was in BAD shape. 28a doesnt look like it will be fixed any time soon either :(

·
Registered
859 Posts
this sunday! 6/10 bike meet and ride at 10am. PM me for more details. its taking place in queens!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts