Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have read alot about people saying there hands get numb after a little riding And ill tell you why your hands are getting numb. Its becuase you guys are locking your elbow's you need to bend them a little and that will help alot.. What is happening is your putting all your upper weight on your wrist.. If you just do that one simple thing it will help..

·
Registered
418 Posts
Scott_R6 said:
good point, also loosening your grip a little helps too.
That's what SHE said.

·
voted for an American
4,580 Posts
Sometimes you have to avoid the rpm range where your bike makes the most vibration. My hands get numb sometimes when I'm in the 6500 rpm range. My grip is always relaxed and my elbows and never locked thanks to my bike's ergos. Also if you have some cheap-ass gloves that don't help cancel clip-on vibrations will make your hands numb.

·
2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,248 Posts
Hampel'sZX6R said:
Ok i have read alot about people saying there hands get numb after a little riding And ill tell you why your hands are getting numb. Its becuase you guys are locking your elbow's you need to bend them a little and that will help alot.. What is happening is your putting all your upper weight on your wrist.. If you just do that one simple thing it will help..
Good to know...... after riding for about an hour on the freeway my hands start to get a little numb... have to alternate taking them off the bars and shaking them out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts